Psych's Mini Mafia

Psych

Also, dead people being unlychable is stupid. At least drop the unlynchable part.

See, kidnapped people are considered dead.

The point is, it's easily abusable and remember, it's Psych that's controlling things here.

Lol Ninja

Edited by BK-201

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE HELL, PSYCH

YOU CAN'T FORCE ME TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS

IT'S... IT'S JUST WRONG

AND IT DOESN'T FIT MY PERSONALITY

NOW NOBODY WILL TAKE ME SERIOUS

...AND MY CAPSLOCK BUTTON IS BROKEN

@TABLES: REALLY? IT RATHER GIVES ME THE IMPRESSION THAT I WAS SLIGHTLY ANNOYED AT HOW THERE WERE LIKE FIVE DOZEN NEW POSTS WHEN I WAS GONE FOR JUST, LIKE, TOTALLY NOT EVEN LONG, IN WHICH BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT HAD HAPPENED SO FAR TODAY WAS SUDDENLY MADE INVALID.

JUST MY TWO CENTS.

WHILE I'M ON IT, I SHALL RETURN THE VOTE THIS TIME AND ##VOTE: TABLES.

YOU'RE NOT ACTING LIKE YOURSELF, MY FRIEND.

Not acting like myself? Either I've got you on the run, or you've been blinded by the fact I've been either village leader or mafia in the last few games, not just another town member.

Maybe you want to elaborate on what I'm 'not myself' in?

Lightning has been kidnapped!

He seems to have gone to the same place as Snike, but he can't communicate with you, except by PM! It looks like he'll return tomorrow.

So, Snike, Lightning, Slayer, and Astra can't vote. You can vote for them, except for Snike.

So, what are our current Votals, might I ask? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Also, something about what I got from OTAKUing Snike:

Snike is from the anime Elfen Lied.

Elfen Lied is a vicious anime about the alien race Diclonius. Diclonius are cold hearted killers, that try to infect humans, so they can give birth to more Diclonius. However, some Diclonius care for humans. If you are able to show them not all humans are evil, they may join your cause.

I believe this may be an alignment/role shift, like Psych mentioned in the OP. What shows a lack of evil moreso than mercy? I think that he will become town aligned if we NL. He was talking with me and Psych over IRC, and said that I should be trying to go for a NL, so he himself supports that something good will happen if we NL.

On that note: ##Vote: No Lynch

Current votes:

Raymond - 1, Tables

Tables - 1, Raymond

Mike - 1, Weapons

NL - 1, Ether

Astra - 1, Uhai

Rest have removed their vote, or have no current vote. Phase ends in 22 hours. >_>

Bizz, Hemlock, JB, and Mike haven't voted, the rest can't.

Edited by Psych

Well, I guess I could. :Arvis: Honestly, I think ALS was just sick of the restriction. He could be scummy and trying to evade being lynched, yes, but no one suspected him at the time, I don't think. FMPOV :Diadora: , he was just annoyed with the restriction and figured to just let it happen, but I could be wrong. :Fury:

Anyway, I'd like to test ze NL theory. :Dozla:

Ether added Dozla! D:<

Should I give him another restriction?

Bizz, you can use hearts!~ <3

No tildes, or else you votes doesn't count today though. (That's basically all it is.) >_>

Edited by Psych