On a scale from 1 to 10

Strawman

:facepalm: I posted this in FFtF didn't I? I don't think I even realized that.

I do that in the Games section all the time~!

Anyhow, you know, I actually almost joined the track team despite not really being in a sport all my life (besides some swimming and I don't think cheerleading when you're five counts lol) because I do exercise quite a bit and I wanted to see what actual, rigorous training would do to help my metabolism even further. Unfortunately, I have too many other things I'm doing this year, so I wouldn't have had ample time for it... <__<

But, really! You're not dumb at all for trying new things. More people need to try things more often.

4/10. Whilst you look like a fool, what otehrs see in you shouldn't be that important. That's why you get Zweibel's offical stamp of average stupidity <tm>.

kindacool.jpg

Edited by Zwiebel

No, wait, hold on a second there buddy. Did you just think my passionate KISS loving is sarcasm? Did you just do that? Did you do what I just said you did? If you just did what I said you did, then let me ask you: are you tired of this forum? Are you really that tired of this forum? Do you want to never post here again? Well? DO YOU?!

No, wait, hold on a second there buddy. Did you just think my passionate KISS loving is sarcasm? Did you just do that? Did you do what I just said you did? If you just did what I said you did, then let me ask you: are you tired of this forum? Are you really that tired of this forum? Do you want to never post here again? Well? DO YOU?!

My death urge (Thanatos) makes me wish to say YES. However, realistically the answer is NO NO NO.

Still, I am happy that my moment of internet stupidity where I could not tell whether you are being sarcastic or not was able to provoke such a post from you :awesome:

Also,

somdarklich.gif

:facepalm: I posted this in FFtF didn't I? I don't think I even realized that.

You know, we are capable of moving threads to different forums. Some of us are nice enough to do that if you ask. Others...not so much. Solution: ask the right mod.

(I'm thinking not him^ :P )

Edited by Narga_Rocks

You know, we are capable of moving threads to different forums. Some of us are nice enough to do that if you ask. Others...not so much. Solution: ask the right mod.

(I'm thinking not him^ :P )

whos idea was it to make nightmare a mod? he just wants to ban people he doesn't like and its not even funny anymor =/

whos idea was it to make nightmare a mod? he just wants to ban people he doesn't like and its not even funny anymor =/

It's not funny.

It's hilarious.

I meant in that one message directed at SeverIan. But yeah, I really do want to ban everyone and hope to do it sometime in the future, but not out of hate or anything.

I'm going to begin campaigning for Admin rights to be given to Nightmare. :awesome: