I am annoyed

Galenforcer

Here at my cousin' party, and everyone here is really annoying. My mom keeps asking if I ever want to leave here, but I keep saying no and stop asking. Apparently my other cousins thinks this is me being sassy and being annoying attention whores by looking at dumb videos that aren't funny, and flame me for not thinking there not funny, call me a boring prick and say I should get killed and would personally like it if they did it themselves. Oh and all the little kids try being smart by swearing and think all boring people read, watch manga and play fire emblem(in other words, most people here.).

So anyone have fun on their Sunday? :)

Here at my cousin' party, and everyone here is really annoying. My mom keeps asking if I ever want to leave here, but I keep saying no and stop asking. Apparently my other cousins thinks this is me being sassy and being annoying attention whores by looking at dumb videos that aren't funny, and flame me for not thinking there not funny, call me a boring prick and say I should get killed and would personally like it if they did it themselves. Oh and all the little kids try being smart by swearing and think all boring people read, watch manga and play fire emblem(in other words, most people here.).

Naw, day 2 of college and I'm still too nervous to go meet anyone other than my roommate and someone I knew from my highs school.

Naw, day 2 of college and I'm still too nervous to go meet anyone other than my roommate and someone I knew from my highs school.

Im starting my second year of college in 2 weeks,

Wonder if I'll meet my first girlfriend. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Probably not. I've always, or almost always been, of pessimistic nature toward these sort of things because I find myself old to feel young love. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

May be if you werent a fucking stick in the muddddddddddddd, you would be having fun~

Oh, my brother would get along with that crowd just fine, other than the hate on Fire Emblem stuff. Then again, he isn't a major fan. Well, I take that back, they'd probably tear him apart for liking Touhou. Nevertheless, your cousins and their buddies do sound like they behave how my brother would, at least with "humor compliance". He gets butthurt if I don't burst out laughing whenever he does.

That said, I had a busy Sunday. Juggling church, We the People work, and a concert for this music group I'm in.