Anyone Wears Glasses Here?

52 members have voted

1. 1. Glasses

I ask this becuase I just got my annual eye examation and I'm getting new glasses. To my surprise, my eyes didn't get any worse from last year.

If anyone wears glasses/contacts, when did you start and what caused you to wear it?

I played too much video games so yeah. Started around 5th grade.

Edited by UberLughFTW

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glasses, since I was 5; it was the "you're sitting too close to the television" classic excuse XD. I only take them off to shower/sleep and sometimes for pictures.

Contacts would be impossible since I got stung on my lower eyelid of my left eye a few years ago and cannot hold it open very far nor for barely more than a second. Hence, I'd never get the lens in, eye drops are an extreme hassle, too, when I go for optometrist appointments~.

Been wearing glasses since I was in 10th grade I think.

My only problem with them is cleaning them and them hurting my nose if I have them on all day which I do.

Been wearing glasses since I was in 10th grade I think.

My only problem with them is cleaning them and them hurting my nose if I have them on all day which I do.

What happened to those nose pads?

I've been wearing glasses since Kindergarten. My first pair irritated my ears, so I had to wear bandages for a while, after a while I got used to wearing them.

I've been wearing glasses since 2nd or 3rd Grade iirc. Not sure why it happened though, because that was before we got a TV or a computer as far as I remember. The problem kept getting worse though.

I have pretty good vision, so no glasses here. And I play a LOT of vidoe games and stuff, so it could/should be better than it is. I put it behind eating carrots. Vitamin A does wonders.

No glasses here. Doctor made a remark on how good my vision is, considering my family history.

I'm quite the oppsoite; no family history of bad eyesight and I consider myself nearly blind @ 120 degrees. Though, I'm quite curious how my friend has 40/20 vision in his left eye. Maybe it runs in his family line.

Edited by UberLughFTW

I wear glasses because I'm a clone of Astra I play video games and I'm usually on the computer.

Had them since 6th grade, but didn't start wearing them regularly until 7th.

I refuse to wear contacts because I like glasses and they're easier to put on. Plus I think I look better in glasses ;D

I started with glasses then switched to contacts. *feels the contacts slightly messing up* *rubs her eye*

Poor vision runs in the family. We're all bound to get it pretty much. I started wearing them around 6th/7th grade I think.

I wear glasses because I'm a clone of Astra I play video games and I'm usually on the computer.

Had them since 6th grade, but didn't start wearing them regularly until 7th.

I refuse to wear contacts because I like glasses and they're easier to put on. Plus I think I look better in glasses ;D

No offense but are those even glasses? He must have X-ray vision.

I agree with glasses being easier to put on. Contacts looks umcomfortable.

Edited by UberLughFTW