Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I have a great plan for the next day Lightning chooses himself tonight, we lynch Lightning and he gets his power up everybody wins

I'm in love with Gerik.

And if I die anytime soon, suspect that Ether, Kai, or Lightning have a killing role.

Let me point out what's flawed with this logic. If the town listens to this (which they won't), then the mafia target you, and those three turn to be townies, what happens?

Let me point out what's flawed with this logic. If the town listens to this (which they won't), then the mafia target you, and those three turn to be townies, what happens?

Lucky for us, eh? Hopefully he wasn't serious but if he was :facepalm:

Furthermore the mafia would probably have an easier time killing one of those 3 and organising a bandwagon on Psych.

Inb4 either Tethys or Marisa joined the mafia out of jealousy

>_>

Marisa I can see as mafia, only because she gets confused on who to fight for. So maybe some weird switch mafia? >_>

And yes, I'm obviously the evil Tethys! Sent to dance the dance of death and kill you all! {sarcasm}

>_>

Marisa I can see as mafia, only because she gets confused on who to fight for. So maybe some weird switch mafia? >_>

And yes, I'm obviously the evil Tethys! Sent to dance the dance of death and kill you all! {sarcasm}

I was sorta being sarcastic about that >:(

But Tethys obviously got corrupted the dark stone and is now hell-bent on destroying the world, come on how could you not see that?;)[/sarcasm]

Time for the bloodbath.

NIGHT HAS ENDED

Rennac saw the wyvern finally descending and began to doubt whether he made a wise decision. He had been trying to escape from L'Arachel and decided to hide near Valter, knowing that the annoying princess wouldn't come within a 2 mile radius of the Moonstone. And he could clearly see that Valter was now on a mission.

Ewan and his bodyguard, Seth, saw the figure approaching them. Seth realized that it was much too early for their appointment with the guy who agreed to teach Ewan, and drew out his sword. But Valter already had his lance out and killed Seth. Ewan tried to turn back and run but he couldn't get away. It was only when Rennac saw the blood coming out of Ewan's tiny body that he screamed, unable to hold himself. He tried to run, but Valter threw his spear with perfect accuracy and killed him too. But it was this distraction that cost him his life, because Seth took this oppurtunity to strike his blade and kill Valter before taking his own dying breath.

Bizz has died. She was Juan.gif EWAN, TOWN PUPIL

[spoiler=Role PM]Ewan.jpg

You are Ewan, Town Pupil. You are Tethys’ brother and the pupil of Saleh. During the Night phase, you may become someone else's student, allowing you to learn their ability and use it in the following night. You will be unable to target the same person consecutively. Attempts to learn from a Mafia member will cost you your life. You are aligned with the Town and your objective is to kill all anti-Town players.

"I tried to fight those monsters. And you know what? I killed four of 'em! With my magic! That's pretty good, huh?" ~Ewan

Kai has died. He was Seth.gif SETH, TOWN BODYGUARD

[spoiler=Role PM]Seth.jpg

You are Seth, Town Bodyguard. You are the famous Silver Knight of Renais and one of their best Paladins. At any time during the Night Phase, you can choose to guard a target to save them from nightkills. If someone DOES attempt to kill your target, then both you and the killer will die. You are aligned with the Town and your objective is to kill all anti-Town players.

"If you are still true to our late king, then let's win this war together. And together, we shall visit His Majesty's tomb to report our victory!" ~Seth

BK has died. He was Renack.gif RENNAC, TOWN HIDER

[spoiler=Role PM]Rennac.jpg

You are Rennac, Town Hider. You are a mercenary from Carcino but you unfortunately agreed to work for Princess L'Arachel of Rausten. Now you realize that she's not gonna pay you a dime and are trying to hide from her. At any time during the Night Phase, you can choose to hide under another player to protect yourself from nightkills. If you attempt to hide under a Mafia member, you will die. If the player you hid under is killed that Night, then you will also die. You are aligned with the Town and your objective is to kill all anti-Town players.

"No more being ordered around by that selfish princess and her moronic bodyguard. This is the life. Lady Luck loves me." ~Rennac

I eat tables has died. He was Valter.gif VALTER, MAFIA HITMAN

[spoiler=Role PM]Valter.jpg

You are Valter, Mafia Hitman. You are the Moonstone, one of the generals of Grado. You are an insane killer that really enjoys causing as much bloodshed as possible. Three times during the game, you will be able to take control of the Mafia's nightkill for the Night. Thanks to your Pierce ability, your kills are not affected by any other Night action in the game. You are aligned with the Mafia and your objective is to kill all anti-Mafia players.

"I am Valter, the Moonstone, Grado's finest general! And you’re just a corpse who does not know he is dead." ~Valter

After years of training, Knoll finally mastered the art of necromancy and was now eager to start speaking to the old leaders of Grado. His wish was finally granted but not in the way that he was hoping for.

Raymond has died. He was Noel.gif KNOLL, TOWN SUMMONER

[spoiler=Role PM]Knoll.jpg

You are Knoll, Town Summoner. You are a shaman from Grado whom assisted Lyon in the formation of the Dark Stone, and you foretold of the earthquake which would devastate Grado. During the Night Phase, you may summon a dead character, and that person will be alive for the next day phase, during which he/she will be able to vote and talk. A person may only be summoned once, and you can only use this ability once every 2 nights. You are aligned with the Town and your objective is to kill all anti-Town players.

"You would drop everything without hesitation just to help others. This is the difference between mages and priests. Knowledge versus sacrifice." ~Knoll

DAY HAS BEGUN

Day 2 will end at 7th September 2010 GMT 2300