Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it will get answered but when is this meant to happen chronologically? Before FE8 After FE8 or just a spin-off what-if of FE8

OK the only information gathering role left allied with the town that I could think of was Colm. I don't fully trust that since Franz rode to Frelia for aid whilst Kyle, Forde and Orson rode into Grado with Ephraim.

Unvote Cocytus Incase a bandwagon occurs on you whilst I'm at dinner but I still don't fully trust you.

Wouldn't Colm be a Roleblocker of sorts? I mean, he steals stuff from ppl, so...

Wouldn't Colm be a Roleblocker of sorts? I mean, he steals stuff from ppl, so...

Espionage, he's stealing secrets. Which is what aroused my suspiscion because I'm Colmacus

[spoiler=fun fact]

That "claim means nothing outside of the Spartacus reference

I can't see things in spoiler tags.

It's pretty irrelevant anyway, only needed for those who think I might actually be claiming Colm;) B)

I doubt it will get answered but when is this meant to happen chronologically? Before FE8 After FE8 or just a spin-off what-if of FE8

Well, it's not before FE8 or after FE8 (although some characters' role PMs are written as if a specific FE8 event already occurred) so I guess it's the last one then. I never really cared about stuff like this though.

Me? Ive been quiet because Im still sort of new. If someone would tell me whats going on, what I missed (besides the mod, thanks though Proto) because in mafia you kinda want a biased view, amirite?

Psych can allow people to use their ability twice in one night

Fayt can randomly find people's role PMs or something

Slayer is a Bulletproof, but I hit him last night, so now he's an ordinary townie.

Ether is a serial killer that can choose to no-kill.

Lightning is some sort of vig-doctor.

Oh yeah, and I can't see the role pms under the spoilers either.

Bizz - Town Pupil - chooses someone to be her teacher and will then learn the target's ability and will be able to use it during the next Night. Dies if she targets a Mafia member though.

Kai - Town Bodyguard - Chooses someone to protect. If the target is about to be killed, then both the Bodyguard and the killer will die, while the target becomes safe.

I eat tables - Mafia Hitman - Uses the Mafia's kill while penetrating protective abilities. 3 uses only.

BK - Town Hider - Hides under someone to be protected. Dies if the target is a Mafia member, or someone who is killed on the same night.

Raymond - Town Summoner - Revives someone for one Day Phase before the revived person automatically drops dead. No reviving the same player twice, and can only be used once every 2 nights.