Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm:

Dear mafia (and 3rd party roles), would you kindly consider to stop killing me the very second you get a chance to do so in damn near every single game I'm in? It's starting to annoy me, really.

##Unvote, Vote: Iced.

I don't think I've heard so much as a single word out of him, so this'll be a chance to gather some information...

wha.... what is this? it's not my fault this thread gets to 10 pages while I'm at school <_<

regardless, please don't vote me out :(

So I got back and... Ohey Kai died. Prediction success. So, like, I got a powerz!

My otehr 2 targets were Psych and Fayt (the last one was random, Kai was because I had a gut feeling and Psych because he's Psych).

So what did I miss? Besides everything of course.

Read the opening post, it should have all the official events. The events section at the end of it contains links which have the dead players' role PMs.

As for the current situation, I'm not allowed to say anything because it's all subjective.

Wait, so an SK is publicly announcing his target every night? :awesome: Best thing that ever happened for my role.

Anyways, I'd like the doc on me. Why? Because, I got a doc power tonight, so a doc on me means I won't die and there will still be a doc.

FoS on Cocytus, maf has an identification role too most of the time and disposing of the serial killer in exchange for trust of the town seems like a pretty sweet deal with for the maf.

Iced you may have missed a lot, (mainly my drivel:awesome:)what's your thoughts, who do you suspect etc.

Pride, Lux, and to a lesser extent Furret have been about as deadly quiet for most of this time.

Lightning why the hell did you have to mention that? :facepalm:

FoS on Cocytus, maf has an identification role too most of the time and disposing of the serial killer in exchange for trust of the town seems like a pretty sweet deal with for the maf.

Iced you may have missed a lot, (mainly my drivel:awesome:)what's your thoughts, who do you suspect etc.

Pride, Lux, and to a lesser extent Furret have been about as deadly quiet for most of this time.

Lightning why the hell did you have to mention that? :facepalm:

He's WIFOMING, I would hope. Watch him be a one shot granny.

Regardless, a doc should be on Ether and Fayt tonight, if only because the latter's pocket vig, and the former is cop claim.

You know what vote Cocytus at least until you post what charcter you are.

And what good would it do you to know that much? Not that it matters...

Besides, I'm Franz. During my expedition into Grado keep with Ephraim and his knights, I stole a list of the Grado army's commanders and their secret identities. Each night, I can scan the list to see if someone is a Grado officer, but it takes me the whole night to do so. As for why I saw Carlisle (spelling?), I really don't know.

OK the only information gathering role left allied with the town that I could think of was Colm. I don't fully trust that since Franz rode to Frelia for aid whilst Kyle, Forde and Orson rode into Grado with Ephraim.

Unvote Cocytus Incase a bandwagon occurs on you whilst I'm at dinner but I still don't fully trust you.

Okay, so I found out something about my power.

Lightning, you can heal tonight, yes? Aim for both me, and Fayt.

I can allow someone to use their power twice in the night, instead of once.

Lightning will save both me and Fayt, and the doc will save Lightning.

I was gonna dance for Fayt, but this should be safer. And yes, I am Tethys.

Someone kill Bizz! I have to avenge her! ;_;