Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

I'm town hitman.

Anyway, SK ultimately tends to come down mostly to luck. You keep killing and hope not to be discovered at night - something you can do nothing about. They need extra abilities to be competitive. Check what I did with JB in AW Mafia, IIRC, immune to night actions with any kind of investigations or whatever being told their action failed but with no explanation. Then it comes down to their ability to not get scumhunted.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So silent, Mike, Furetchen, Weapons and me. Oh and bizz's mom, lets lynch her for lurking.

I'd say either weapons but i'm not sure...

You'd say Weapons is what? I investigated him last night phase, he's innocent. Or detective-proof, I guess. It was in my last post.

So silent, Mike, Furetchen, Weapons and me. Oh and bizz's mom, lets lynch her for lurking.

I'd say either weapons but i'm not sure...

Proo accidently disclosed evidence of a "beloved princess role" in my PM whether that refers to Tana or L'arachel I don't know but bu I'm pretty sure WoMC is inno. because two mafia hookers don't make any sense.

Furet seems most likely then Slayer then Silent Shaman in my mind.

Meh, might as well out it now.

I'm the vig. I got two shots, one of which I just expended attempting to kill Ether with my manliness.

You know this means you need WoMC to say he was on you last night

You'd say Weapons is what? I investigated him last night phase, he's innocent. Or detective-proof, I guess. It was in my last post.

didn't see it.

Anyway, I think most of us have claimed, but incase anyone forgot, I'm the bullet proof Ulki Gilliam.

You know this means you need WoMC to say he was on you last night

Fucksocks just seen the high evade thing :facepalm:

My power is unlikely to help the town anymore so I'm the unlynchable. WoMC can you say who've you targeted N5 and N6? as whether the maf gets a kill in or not can help us seach

NIGHT HAS ENDED

Yet another princess dead! Yippee! It was sosososososososo fun killing L’Arachel!

Weapons was killed. He was Larchel.gif L'ARACHEL, TOWN ROLEBLOCKER

[spoiler=Role PM]L%27Arachel.jpg

You are L’Arachel, Town Roleblocker. You are the princess of Rausten, and your life goal is to rid the world of monsters. During the Night Phase, you may incapacitate a target using your status staves, preventing them from using their night action. You are aligned with the Town and your objective is to kill all anti-Town players.

"Aha! Foul creatures, beware! I, L’Arachel, bestow upon you the honor at banishment at my blessed hands!" ~L'Arachel

DAY HAS BEGUN

It will end at 26th September, 2010 at GMT 0500

Dammit WoMC why didn't you post your targets for N5 nd who you were targeting last night.

Firstly as WoMC is died tonight, don't expect SS to procure a guilty verdict.

The death of Snike should be enough to clear Slayer as he claimed Gilliam only armoured maf, I can think of is Vigarde whom I think also uses in lances. (You might need to double check this:

Which leaves Furet and SS if we don't find the last maf I can almost guarantee I wont be alive the last day.

It might be Furet because the town would have no investigating role if SS is maf and 2 vigilantes, however if Furet is a vig. we'll need him to procure a stalemate at the least.

Snike's death doesn't provide any help as I'm as Lyon seems to be the most likely maf to show up innocent, (maybe Glen at a push,) eitherway Nagflar would give away both their roles.

^To clarify I'm leaning more towards Furet but I'm going to be a little pre-occupied this weekend, so I'm not voting yet of yet because I wont be able to remove it swiftly if need be.

SS what night did you investigate Fayt?

Night 2.

I investigated Furet, either he is innocent or appears to be innocent. I'm inclined to believe it is the latter.

I'm pretty sure Mike is innocent, because of how he was trying to start a bandwagon on Fayt all game. Slayer might be mafia, but a bulletproof maf seems overpowered. I can't see any particular reason for Furet to be a townie.

Sorry didn't finish that thought....

I mean he was maf and that was your report. Was there a godfather/lawyer, can't remember. Anyways, it could mean you were trying to protect him.

Sorry didn't finish that thought....

I mean he was maf and that was your report. Was there a godfather/lawyer, can't remember. Anyways, it could mean you were trying to protect him.

Look at Fayt's role PM, there's a Godfather mentioned also his role mentions he appears inno until recruited by the mafia