SF Height Check

Flying Shogi

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be 15 in 27 days and I'm Asian as well. I haven't grown much neither. Die you Asian shortness curse. Someone already did that.

Well... When I was younger, I took this asthma medicine that 'may affect childhood growth.' (It also said that 'long term use is not recommended for children as it may stunt growth.')

Yeah...I wonder just how much that affected my growth. I've gotten mistaken for a freshman too many times already, and considering the fact that my appearance hasn't changed in the past three years or so, I don't see an end in sight. Oh well... I'm not uber-short, thank goodness.

Okay.

So ChaCha told me that on average women/girls stop aging at 21.

4 years that are left, don't fail me now!!! I wanna pass 5 feet!!! =3

Also, Freohr Datia, you should get a gun. Forget being "in shape". You don't need to be in shape when you could do something cool like pop a cap in some guy's butt and look cool while he grabs it and screams "MY ASSSSSSSSSS" ... Or something.

heehee

It can make me laugh but when it's something really real, that's where I shy away big time.

lol I can strongly imagine Dane Cook saying that but think that's cause he screamed that before in something I saw...

That's the point of martial arts. To make you stronger and get you in shape. And if you're against violence, that's even better, since you can prevent a lot of meaningless violence if you know how to fight properly.

Noooooez Night that doesn't help meeeee!!! =P It just sickens meeee!!!!!! (as I said, mostly just if it's the real deal, then it would sicken me)

Noooooez Night that doesn't help meeeee!!! =P It just sickens meeee!!!!!! (as I said, mostly just if it's the real deal, then it would sicken me)

Get a pepper spray or a pocket knife or the easiest thing, dress in the past fashion so people would just avoid you.

Aw but doesn't that mean it's earlier for females?

Get a pepper spray or a pocket knife or the easiest thing, dress in the past fashion so people would just avoid you.

Hm... Yeah pepper spray works. =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

Hm... Yeah pepper spray works. =D

I was wishing you'd picked the last one but I guess pepper spray works as well. I should never have mentioned it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*17*

If it makes you feel better, guys stop at 18.

Okay.

So ChaCha told me that on average women/girls stop aging at 21.

4 years that are left, don't fail me now!!! I wanna pass 5 feet!!! =3

Someone has told me that too!! *6 years left* I want to get past 5"2' *I'm expected to be taller than my brother...NewYearsEmoticon.gif*