SF Height Check

Flying Shogi

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.

So ChaCha told me that on average women/girls stop aging at 21.

4 years that are left, don't fail me now!!! I wanna pass 5 feet!!! =3

Uh. . .oops?

(does that mean I'm immortal?)

Don't stress out over being short too much. It's easier than being taller than the guy you're interested in.

Uh. . .oops?

(does that mean I'm immortal?)

Don't stress out over being short too much. It's easier than being taller than the guy you're interested in.

I just wanna reach past 5 feet. I at least want 5'2"

JUST CAUSE ONE IS SHORT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm a bare 5'8", and luckily for all the metric users on here I was measured by your standard just six months ago, so I know it comes out to 172.5cm.

It's a drag being a below-average height man, but I don't complain too much. I can usually find one or two people shorter than I am to stand next to, and I'm just about the same height as my father, and seven inches taller than my mother. My sister has the worst deal of all at 4'11" while wearing shoes, and she's not expected to grow any more (going on 15 years old).

Small nutritious meals are much better than coffee for anything the caffeine would do.

In other words. Just eat a damn apple.

Fruit's great and all, but it doesn't give a clearheaded rush to compare like what drinking a lot of coffee quickly can give.

I just wanna reach past 5 feet. I at least want 5'2"

Eat healthy, get enough sleep, and lay off the caffeine. You've got a little time left, I think.

JUST CAUSE ONE IS SHORT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That must make me dead sexy. :lol:

My sister has the worst deal of all at 4'11" while wearing shoes, and she's not expected to grow any more (going on 15 years old).

Some people take their sweet time growing. She's got five or six years left, if this topic is any indication.

I'm 6'1. 6'1.5 if you want to get technical about it. I want to say being a tall guy isn't all that great, but I feel that would be a bit too modest on my part...

Not asking for someone to get something on the top part of the shelf is great. <_<

Also freorh, don't be adamant, you won't have a lot of defense :o

Edited by SlayerX

Eat healthy, get enough sleep, and lay off the caffeine. You've got a little time left, I think.

But................... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

And I have to get up real early for school because I am always soooo slow in getting ready, so that would require going to sleep early, but since teenagers (according to my "Child Development book) are generally supposed to want to get to sleep as late as possible by genetics/DNA/whatever, I have trouble going to bed early enough. To get a proper amount of sleep I'd have to be in bed by 10 or something but I'm always a half-hour/hour late and I can't get myself to bed early enough.

I CAN NOT EAT 6 SERVINGS OF BREAD!!!

So I'd have to work pretty hard on that. That's sad.

being taller wouldn't make much difference either...

I wasn't saying it did if that's what you're implying.

Silly Freohr, lol, I've only encountered 2 or 3 men who are critical in height and will absolutely be turned off by a short girl. Being short isn't bad at all, but you should probably try to resist that desire to sleep as late as possible and go to bed earlier. And... Well don't lay off the caffeine; coffee is great; just drink less maybe?

But................... COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

And I have to get up real early for school because I am always soooo slow in getting ready, so that would require going to sleep early, but since teenagers (according to my "Child Development book) are generally supposed to want to get to sleep as late as possible by genetics/DNA/whatever, I have trouble going to bed early enough. To get a proper amount of sleep I'd have to be in bed by 10 or something but I'm always a half-hour/hour late and I can't get myself to bed early enough.

I CAN NOT EAT 6 SERVINGS OF BREAD!!!

So I'd have to work pretty hard on that. That's sad.

Lay off the coffee, and getting to bed won't be as much of a problem. I made it through high school, college, and my entire work career without coffee. It's possible!

Also, eat more fruits and veggies. Get some sort of protein in your diet, and be as generous with foods with calcium as your body will let you be. You know you best; I'm only some random person on the Internet who wound up being taller than average.

Lay off the coffee, and getting to bed won't be as much of a problem. I made it through high school, college, and my entire work career without coffee. It's possible!

Also, eat more fruits and veggies. Get some sort of protein in your diet, and be as generous with foods with calcium as your body will let you be. You know you best; I'm only some random person on the Internet who wound up being taller than average.

Calcium gives you prostate cancer!