Pokemon Tactical Game (Game Over; Team Rocket Wins)

General Spoon

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoon, I believe that a majority has been lynched. Which means Bizz has 3 more hours to live or if nobody's going to change their vote, you should just end the phase ASAP.

Ehehehehe

I love all of you

AND NOW, MY DEARIE, I SHALL BE IN YOUR ARMS IN THE AFTERLIFE

Edited by Levity

Good god people, wait until night to send in your orders. If you've previously sent in your orders for Night 6 on this day phase, I'm going to require you to send them to me again. You send in the orders on the phase you perform them.

I'll be ending this phase after I finish some work. Should be in 1-2 hours or so.

Everybody decides that Levity should be the one to go. Orre's police force is called (all two of them!) and they show up to arrest Levity, who will be in prison for a long, long time, unless a break-out is engineered by this head of Team Rocket!

You are Giovanni.

As the boss of Team Rocket, you have a great amount of power in the underworld. This attack on Cipher and Realgam Tower is your plan. After the attack on Realgam Tower started you set out for Realgam Tower in your helicopter..

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Grunts, find this answer!” In the body of the PM you shall ask a question that can be answered with a “yes” or with a “no”. Before the night is over your grunts will report to you whether the answer to your question is yes or no. This answer is guaranteed to be the truth.

<snip>

You are allied with Team Rocket. You win if all threats to Team Rocket have been eliminated and at least one of your members is alive.

Relieved that this underworld boss is out of the picture, you remember that you are still in mortal danger. You decide to lock your door and sleep lightly tonight.

-----------

Deadline is in 48 hours.

Edited by General Spoon

Good god people, wait until night to send in your orders. If you've previously sent in your orders for Night 6 on this day phase, I'm going to require you to send them to me again. You send in the orders on the phase you perform them.

I'll be ending this phase after I finish some work. Should be in 1-2 hours or so.

Guys, just 'cause my timezone is fucked up doesn't mean you have to act Right Now...

*cough*yeahi'matotalhypocrite*cough*

Wait, what?

AGAIN?

Motherfucker

I slept through it again. Ugh, I'm really lacking sleep.

What WoMC said.

Seriously though, I'm suspicious. I wouldn't really care if I wasn't there to place the vote beacuse the end result was the same without me, unless you really wanted to try to appear innocent, then you wouldn't care.

Scumslip. Obviously because you were up all night killing people.

lol

What WoMC said.

Seriously though, I'm suspicious. I wouldn't really care if I wasn't there to place the vote beacuse the end result was the same without me, unless you really wanted to try to appear innocent, then you wouldn't care.

Actually, it's because it's the second time in a row I sleep through it- Actually, yes, I would've just voted Bizz, like you said, and it wouldn't have changed much, but eh. Whatever.