Best/Worst in the Series: Round 57

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Limstella. I would vote for Petrine, but I consider her to be recruitable.

Worst: The Gorgon from Chapter 18 of FE8. Hahaha, can't say I'm not following the rules.

Better class? They'e basically the same class, with different names, and Valkyries have 8 Mov instead of MK's 7 in FE8. Just how is that better?

MKs use Anima instead of Light, which makes them automatically better in my book for the GBA games.

EDIT:

It JUST occurred to me that it was only Sacred Stones where Valks used Light. I feel like a right moron now.

Edited by Integrity

MKs use Anima instead of Light, which makes them automatically better in my book for the GBA games.

EDIT:

It JUST occurred to me that it was only Sacred Stones where Valks used Light. I feel like a right moron now.

In the Sacred Stones I personally pick Valkyries due to the ambundance of dark users in the creature campaign with Stone.

Valkyries are my favorite class. I love their evasion rate. Clarine's is epic :P A whole army will fall against her. Moreso if she's in a forest XD

Edited by Psephis

Valkyries are my favorite class. I love their evasion rate. Clarine's is epic :P A whole army will fall against her. Moreso if she's in a forest XD

:awesome: :awesome:

I like them too.

Clarine on a mountain in chapter 23 with Aircalibur. Good times.

Very true. The most amusing part is that enemies will go for her despite her high evasion because she has poor HP/DEF, even when they can't hit her.

I always thought that's how Valks should be. They're Maidens of Light, right? So the ride into battle with staves and light magic! And swords. Perfect Valk right there I prefer Valkyries over Mage Knights in FE8.

I nominate Best/Worst Green-Haired Archer.

I nominate Best/Worst Green-Haired Archer.

Would Midir count? (He's probably one of a couple in a leadershippe struggle)

Edited by Furetchen

Someone has already put in a nomination for Best/Worst Bow-only unit, y'know... (it's in the nominations list on the first page).

Bow-only unit is silly. Make it interesting. Especially since Green-haired archers are kind of a tradition in Fire Emblem. Replace it with my nomination, gogogo!

And reclasses don't count!

Edited by El Rey León

DAMN. ;A;

Sniper!Abel beats everyone. EVERYONE.

Besides Seth and Lakche and S--- /shot

Would Midir count even though he's on a horse, though? Technically he's the green-haired archer of FE4...

Edited by Luminescent Blade