Best/Worst in the Series: Round 57

NinjaMonkey

ITT: Hidden issues.

Best: Hmmm. . .I'm having problems deciding. . .I'll go with Brunya, for making me feel like garbage every time I plow past her. Honorable mention to Katarina for effort.

Worst: Great, that's a long list. . .fine, fine, the winner is the insult to women better known as Eremiya. Dishonorable mention to Kleine (or however you spell her name) for making Katarina sad.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so good about Petrine?

She's not nearly as annoying as Sonia, that's for sure. I found Sonia's character extremely annoying (trying to use Nino to kill Zephiel, then have her killed... Despicable doesn't even begin to describe her. In fact, I only need two words to sum up Sonia... Complete Monster. And Night of Farewells being one of FE7's more annoying chapters doesn't help either.).

Edited by Ein Lanford

Best: Selena, I really would have liked her to be playable in the story and have had supports to know more about her. She suffers from prepromote mehdom, but at least she tried to do what's right.

Worst: Catalena, she may have the best speed before BK, but Ike (or any mage/bow user) can easily quarter her down and she's just a puppet made to lead an attack for lack of non-good girl bosses.

Ursula doesn't have what it takes to be the best, and she's hardly the worst.

She is meh.

She has Bolting in a map with Nino. I'm sure that will elevate her to some form of status by someone.

Best: Edit: Kleine

Worst: Leimia. She'd actually be a challenge... if you didn't get lolsety immediatly before fighting her. As it is, her only purpose is getting one-rounded by Levin.

Edited by Big Klingy

Best: Brenya

She was leading Bern's last stand against an overwhelming powerful enemy. That's pretty badass. Also she tries to keep as many people as possible out of the fight since she knows their sacrifice will be pointless in the end and they would serve better taking care of their families.

Worst: Selena

Her situation ain't quite the same as Brenya's since she actually knew that the orders she followed didn't actually belong to the person she swore loyalty too.

I love how Petrine has been voted for both categories frequently and nobody seems to care about Ursula one way or the other :P

I was actually going to put vote her as best, but then I remembered Limstella.

I love how Petrine has been voted for both categories frequently and nobody seems to care about Ursula one way or the other :P

Ursula's my second-best, but Selena is both better looking and has a better name.

And a better personality.

And a better class.

yeah.

Best: Idun. She had an interesting personality

Worst: Tigrid. I didn't even know she existed at first.

I nominate Best Manakete/ Laguz.

Tigrid's the boss that replaces Lethe in 3-6 if she was killed before then, right? I thought Tigrid was a male. Then again, this is coming from one who hasn't seen Tigrid.

Ursula's my second-best, but Selena is both better looking and has a better name.

And a better personality.

And a better class.

yeah.

Better class? They'e basically the same class, with different names, and Valkyries have 8 Mov instead of MK's 7 in FE8. Just how is that better?