Camtech's Crap

CT075

*obliterates everything*

So I gave up on spriting for a while. Then Josh taught me how to do weapon icons and I figured it's time to re-open shop.

Chart-1.png

Any comments, criticisms or blatent trolling would be good, because at least that tells me how my work is thought of.

Note: Almost all of it is up for grabs. Just PM me first, because some of it for a super-secret project.

Edited by Camtech075

Most of this stuff is either for the splicing competition or for my hack, "Stella, Solis, Luna". And I don't have much stuff for the latter. Yet.

nlama1.jpg

Pretty much the only mug for my hack that I have done completely by myself. It also stinks beyond belief. I'm probably going to redo it sooner or later.

2zdy70p.jpg

Round 12 splicing competition, pretty much the first competition I entered.

2a6k1ag.jpg

Gogo Round 1 splice. This is of course much later than the actual round.

69jou8.jpg

Round 13, the most recent one. It probably could use some work, but I'm happy with it for now.

Any comments, criticisms or blatent trolling would be good, because at least that tells me how my work is thought of.

Well, for starters

Number 1 needs shading, like lots of it

Number two needs hair shading. What the hell is that behind his neck?

3 looks pretty from afar but like all of them, needs shading. The chin is ugly too

Holy fuck this one actually has hair shading :blink: I think you need to work on the armor some more, it looks messy.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you spriting Haar?

Uhm.. Cam Cam, It's better for you to splice than custom, your level is still low. Sowwy. >:

And his body is too small, straight line is a big no no for sprites.

List of things needs to be reshaded:

- Hair: It's usually has 3 shades, sometimes 4. But in this case, there's only 2. Need moar.

- Neck: It's awkwardly shaded. You should other sprite for shading ref.

- Forehead: Uhm, also need to be reshaded. Too much 3rd skin shade, needs more 2rd shade.

Overall, YOU NEED TO SPLICE BEFORE CUSTOM.

AND WHEN YOU CUSTOM, GET A SPRITE BASE.

That, is all. :>

Overall, YOU NEED TO SPLICE BEFORE CUSTOM.

AND WHEN YOU CUSTOM, GET A SPRITE BASE.

Omg thats trufax. I still have trouble customing.

His shoulders look nonexistant and his armor too angular.

I'm not really sure what came over me to make me think I could do it. It was probably late at night or SOMETHING because I'd usually think 5 times before attempting a stunt like that.

*agrees definalty with lumi*

Splice mugs that look similar to Haars armour and for the flicky parts maybe use things from other mugs that look like them? eg) Brenya, Zephiel and Murdoch have tiered like armour shoulder thingys.