Wow... Big forest...

Mercakete

Hello! Let's see if I can keep from stating the obvious. Good to meet you! I derived my name from two of the more interesting (in my humble opinion) social classes in Fire Emblem: the Manaketes (or, Tellius' Dragon Tribe) and Mercenaries. I must admit, FE9 was the game that brought how awesome mercenaries are to my attention. It wasn't my first FE game (my FE8 one that killed its self around CH11 was (got a new one since)) but it is most definately my favorite. This site is awesome. I use this site a lot and finally decided to join. So... ... ... Um, hello. :3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the welcome. I'll see how I can utilize these forums. There's a lot to learn and a lot of was to enjoy things here, it seems. :)

Edited by Mercakete

It's spelled "utilize"

Welcome to SF. Please note the various facilities for Hacking, Art, Fire Emblem, and randomness. Please enjoy your stay.

Seriously though, stay away from FFtF if you want to escape with your sanity. Unless you're Mumu with his MIND OF STEEEL

Haha! Ah, I wouldn't worry about that. Heck, I don't even allow any of my units on any of my FE games to die! (obsessed with character backstory much? Yeah, I'll admit to that.) And thank you for the comliment. :)

Thank you. Also, that reminds me of a quote from FE11 when you get the fire dragonstone. "At first I thought it was something like 'parakeet.'" I don't remember the rest of the quote, but that was one of the highlights at that point in the game (not that I'm all too far in that one anyway...)

Also, your sig surprised me a little, but then it just made me smile. XD

Edited by Mercakete

Another girl to the ranks. 8D

Welcome!

And above posters are right. Don't go to FFtF. It's madness. Especially the FE4 thread. Forum games are pretty fun though.

Thank you, everyone. ^_^ And it's ok, Secret. I can see how you'd think that. I think a merc/manakete would be a cool character. No more worrying about breaking the dragonstones! I'll probably stay away from FFtF for the mostpart, then. But maybe someday I'll take a peak.

Hello new person. pic-meet-char-tinkywinky.jpg

On behalf of the Serenes Forest community, I would like to thank...

Anyway, welcome to the forest. Enjoy your stay.

ahhhhhhh where'd I put that list of things-to-tell-newcomers

Oh right that died like a year ago

...Damn.

Anyway, hello (again) and welcome to the boards! Oh come on guys, FFtF isn't so bad... wait, yes it is, but Ultima's still the best thread.

ohai thar Kiryn

(Also, apparently, one of my friends knows a guy named Ohai.)