Lumi's Spritastic Coffeeshop.

Thor Odinson

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:awesome:

Possibly.

Or a irresistibly hot one that will throw wind magic at you if you piss him off---

May I'll just FC his clothes on Bard. There's what, Elphin and Nils out of the GBA guys? And I don't want a Sage remake.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

The original head was smaller, but then Astra pointed out that it was 3 pixels too short. So...

I got too lazy to change the whole body with it. I based the original proportions on that.

I hate GBA FE head proportions. The eyes are too low down on the head compared to normal manga and realistic proportions. At least for the girls. Haven't checked the men yet.

The original sketch was a bit thicker as well. Lemme see if I can move some stuff around.

3492fph.jpg

WIP #2. Is now about 30% shaded, loosened the damn corset a bit, and referenced Marisa's arm width.

Hand needs massive fixing, yeah. Fuck hands.

That's the armor blocking parts of the arm. Her upper body isn't turned to face us. And I'm not even done shading the armor yet.

TBH I hate shading armor. Or FE shading in general.

The other guy's for the splicing comp.

I thought so as well.

But eh. Shitty shading happens too much with me and capes.

Will see what I can do about it come next edit, which will be soon~

ALS's version's shading is 920852085x better than mine, it'd look weird to have his awesome top followed by my butchered-ass bottom, in comparason to his.

I was trying and lolfailing to get some bicep tone in, but I suck at that, so...

@Psych: Because the trim is only on the outside. The inside wouldn't have it and even if it did, 1)it's too dark and 2)I'm not doing more trim than I have to. It's too painful.

ALS's version's shading is 920852085x better than mine, it'd look weird to have his awesome top followed by my butchered-ass bottom, in comparason to his.

I was trying and lolfailing to get some bicep tone in, but I suck at that, so...

@Psych: Because the trim is only on the outside. The inside wouldn't have it and even if it did, 1)it's too dark and 2)I'm not doing more trim than I have to. It's too painful.

Dernit.

Seems like you have to talk to ALS about Trim, then. He loves doing that stuff. I'm sure he could help you with yours.

He should also write that spriting tut, so that idiots people like me can figure the more complicated shit out XD

Otherwise I'd totally use his superior version, though. But I used my old one just to keep it consistent.

When my break kicks in next week, I'll make it question ALS about the secrets of trim time. I gotta learn that. And hands. I can draw hands fine, but when it comes to spriting it takes a diiiiiive.