October sucks...

Fenrir

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, October means the West Side Nut Club's Fall Festival. Naturally, it's on what appears to be a very busy week, so I'll have no time for it! Then again, those West Side Nut Club spies could be out to get me!

Oh, October means the West Side Nut Club's Fall Festival. Naturally, it's on what appears to be a very busy week, so I'll have no time for it! Then again, those West Side Nut Club spies could be out to get me!

See Dickpickle even if I did learn to read I'd still have no idea what the hell that is

See Dickpickle even if I did learn to read I'd still have no idea what the hell that is

Just a festival that happens every year where I live. Basically, downtown Evansville is blocked off so that a bunch of people can eat food and ride various rides.

-Playing Armored Core: Nexus and AC: Last Raven.

Evangel: Russian or no? Good choices though, very good choices.

I am going to be doing the same thing I do every month. Sit around, submit some employment applications, wander around, etc.

Evangel: Russian or no? Good choices though, very good choices.

I am going to be doing the same thing I do every month. Sit around, submit some employment applications, wander around, etc.

I'm pretty sure that there's more than just one AC pilot with a russian accent. In fact, all the ranked AC pilots (who actually have voices) have weird voices so far. The chick who was piloting for Crest wasn't unusual-sounding tho.

I actually bought nexus simply because last raven was too hard for my shitty piloting skills. I figure if I transfer I might have a chance. I'm almost done with the EVO disk for AC: Nexus so...

I'm pretty sure that there's more than just one AC pilot with a russian accent. In fact, all the ranked AC pilots (who actually have voices) have weird voices so far. The chick who was piloting for Crest wasn't unusual-sounding tho.

I actually bought nexus simply because last raven was too hard for my shitty piloting skills. I figure if I transfer I might have a chance. I'm almost done with the EVO disk for AC: Nexus so...

I was a wimp and jumped in with easy peasy for Answer. 8]

Just a festival that happens every year where I live. Basically, downtown Evansville is blocked off so that a bunch of people can eat food and ride various rides.

Evansville in Indiana?

I disagree. october is awesome because of halloween.

though i am so conflicted this year because this halloween i have to choose between 1. getting people to give food instead of candy so we can raise awareness & feed homeless people. 2. getting drunk, and 3. going to a maze at night.

@Dickpickl3 Yup

Holy crap I hate how the weather here in Indiana seems to know what season it is.

In the few days before it was autumn it was 90* out and the day after fall it was 70* and now it keeps dropping and dropping. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A GRADUAL CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D=<

I HATE THE COLD!!! AND THE DROP WAS SO HUGE THAT NOW I HATE 70 DEGREES!!! NOW I MISS 90 DEGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who don't know, I <3 heat. I </3 cold. (I thought that might represent a crossed out heart good enough, but it probably doesn't)

EDIT: Oh yeah. *remembers it became fall in September not October*

But anyway, to keep it related I guess, my dad says that it might snow by halloween again like it did a while ago (I forget if it was long ago or not but at least within 10 years ago or something like that)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Yep. Perhaps the only place where you can get weathermen like this!

XD WOW!!! LOL I'm too far north for him so I don't have him.

But seriously, that's ALL weathermen do is guess. But they usually aren't right unlike that dude just was.

EDIT: I may remember feeling that earthquake, or maybe I'm thinking of '09........... The thing said 4:37 in that picture, was it am or pm? Oh wait but it's dark in the video. Duh

So do you remember an earthquake in '09?

Edited by Freohr Datia

Not really, the only reason I remember that earthquake is due to that particular video.

lol I can understand that.

I just remembered this particular one because it's the first I remember feeling. I don't remember any of the earthquakes from when I lived in washington because that was when I was a little tiny baby girl.

But anyway the earthquake I remember woke me in the middle of the night (only made the bed tremble some) so that one from the video may be the one that was the first I experienced/felt in Indy.

.....................................Okay yeah the more I think about it the more I think that may be it.

March = exams, september = school starts.

wut.

March equals Spring, the end of winter, Spring Break, and the beginning of the end of school

September = My birthday and school starting (I like the people at school - and I'm in college, so classes are good too.), great weather, and a nice relaxing atmosphere.

His accent is gone in Last Raven, is what I mean.