Share your desktop wallpapers

Intoner Two

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't take a screenshot of my desktop because it's empty aside from the taskbar and a Rainmeter clock. My wallpaper is the XMB background image for Valkyria Chronicles as ripped from the game disc.

[spoiler=1920x1080]EI0Ep.jpg

Here's a link to the ~2.5mb png: LINK

Edited by Wist

Makoto Shinkai. WHY didn't I think of that earlier. *goes on a mass-download of wallpapers*

I don't know, considering I think I remember someone mentioning you were a fangirl about that. xD

Whereas I downloaded it because of the movie itself.

I don't know, considering I think I remember someone mentioning you were a fangirl about that. xD

Whereas I downloaded it because of the movie itself.

Pixiv has few nice arts of the scenery from the movie, too. o3o

I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error from that link.

Anyway, been meaning to pop in here and actually share my current wallpaper for awhile now, just never got around to it.

This here's what my current wallpaper is. (Instead of just posting the picture, this way, if anyone likes it, they can download it in their preferred size. Plus, it gives credit to the author.)

I have many many but I think it'd be boring for everyone else. =[ It's mainly based off of my own interests, which I don't think as many people share. Idk.

But yeah my main themes are volcanoes, or mountains, and the night sky at its purtiest =3