How many new people actually stick around?

Darros

You joined in July of this year so I will forgive you for not knowing who either of those people are.

They were pretty much the funniest posters ever.

How dare you forget Der Komissar? 8[

Also, I know my enthusiasm dropped a bit because I now have to constantly worry about being insta-banned, and because a bunch of members I really liked aren't here anymore, and there aren't any others to take their places.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, did someone say older members who rarely come here any more? :awesome:

Heh, a while ago I thought this place would easily be dead within a year, but now I think it might last a little longer, just because of the huge number of people hanging out in FftF. Most of the other sections seem pretty dead now, especially the Written Works section (seriously, there's like one post there a week, at best), but FftF can probably carry this place for a few more years.

As for n00bs, I don't think many stay. This place has got a steep learning curve, and if you don't find a good niche boredom is pretty inevitable. However it seems like most people that find a suitable niche stay.

Edited by Ragnell

The hell are you talking about? I settled right into FftF.

And eclipse's once-heart.

I signed up, left, and came back. . .then discovered this place, and my love of random-ass playlogs, so I think I'll be here for a bit longer.

Were you in a prison cell in Archanea for two years?

Is Der Komissar the one who went to Israel, or is that Heroe? I can't tell them apart.

That's because we're the same person. Didn't you ever read the Magan Mundi Sucks thread?

Edited by Le Communard

Maybe we're just scaring everyone away. Maybe we should be more generous and friendly.

Hewo aw you guests that haven't joined us yet!!! If you join, I promise you wiw get vewy warm gweetings fwom us. We'ww give you hugs and kisses and teddy beaows and wowipops and woses and pwetty flowers and-

Really that would scare them away. I have no idea why they aren't coming.