I call this my H5 Run

Elieson

if you're around the chapter 5 area... I'd take sedgy or Wolf into consideration... but you gotta be careful; they grow slowly. Barst is good as an axe-fighter or Swordsman.

H5 is Merciless and if your past chapter 3 your doing quite well. :B):

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you're around the chapter 5 area... I'd take sedgy or Wolf into consideration... but you gotta be careful; they grow slowly. Barst is good as an axe-fighter or Swordsman.

H5 is Merciless and if your past chapter 3 your doing quite well. :B):

I'm currently midway through chapter 17x (Helena Castle). I've already got Wolf and Barst on my team (dropped Sedgar), and Barst is promoted already. Check my previous post for my team's current stats and levels (click the little button that says "Spoiler".

I promoted Abel and Caeda, just so you know. Nabarl and Palla are sitting this fight out (since I can only have 12 people in it). I'm going to use this fight to catch Catria, Roger, Caeser, Ogma, and Marth up to the rest of the team.

Also, Etzel will be replacing Lena as my primary healer.

Edited by Elieson

If Lena has hit Staff B, you might want to keep her around just a bit longer. Recover is cool like that.

She did have Staff A (she was lv. 20 after all), as does Merric (Merric is A/A). Unfortunatly, in ch. 17, I killed off Julian and Lena already...

It was a slip-up. I didn't mean to kill Lena, but I didn't catch it until the Battle Prep screen at 17x. But I'm out of the Hammerne at this point...At least I can still make use of the Aum later on.

Hammerne is useless without Lena.

^^ That's what I meant. But I can always Aum her later when I hit chapter 24, and use the Hammerne then.

You could do that, or Aum Tiki in 24x for both the dragon girls. Unless you're fine with Gotoh, but whatever =/

EDIT: Also, Aum is a bitch to get without Warp staves.

Edited by JB25

You could do that, or Aum Tiki in 24x for both the dragon girls. Unless you're fine with Gotoh, but whatever =/

You can get the real Falchion and Tiki if you let her hold it, let her die in 20 or 21, and Aum her in ch. 24x or ch.25 right? You must kill Gharnef too, which means I'd need Starlight from ch.22 right?

You can get the real Falchion and Tiki if you let her hold it, let her die in 20 or 21, and Aum her in ch. 24x or ch.25 right? You must kill Gharnef too, which means I'd need Starlight from ch.22 right?

If you feel like having a nice, long read, go see what happened in my Lemmings run. Otherwise. . .

1. Get Tiki and both orbs in Chapter 19.

2. Lose both orbs for Starlight in Chapter 22.

3. Go beat up Gharnef in Chapter 23 (you'll want to do this anyway, since it stops the reinforcements).

4. On Chapter 24, get Aum (good luck with that) while having Tiki die with Falchion in her inventory.

5. On Chapter 24x, revive Tiki.

Okay, just look at this.

http://www.fireemble.../capitulo24.htm

Aum is all the way down there. You can either go all the way down there with the Manaketes and reinforcements just to get Aum, or you can fuck it, and just kill the boss for a turncount in the double digits.

I'm tempted to just pass it up now. I didn't realize there were more than a dozen turns of reinforcements.

You mean 50 turns.

- Turno 8 al 50 , cada 3 turnos (8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44, 47, 50):

I read this as Every 3rd turn, from turn 8 to turn 50, which makes 15 sets of reinforcements.

[spoiler=Team entering Ch. 21]Units List

Funds: 13177
Name     Lvl  EXP  HP  STR  MAG  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES  Class
Marth     20   82  35   15    0   10   16   20   10    0  Lord
Caeda  20/06   34  32   17    0   23   23   25   14    3  D.Knight
Cain   20/08   71  44   16    1   19   20   13   15    3  D.Knight
Abel   20/05   29  42   17    1   27   21    8   14    3  Sniper ***
Barst  20/08   60  49   21    0   16   14   16   15    0  Berserkerzilla ***
Nabarl 20/03   58  40   16    1   17   13   17   14    6  Loladin ***
Merric 20/12   60  43    3   12   16   21   20    7   15  Sage
Beck      19   42  32    9    0   10   10   13   21    0  Ballistician
Etzel  --/12   67  32    2   13   17   12   11    7   16  Sage
Catria 20/04   88  36   21    1   20   21   15   17    4  D.Knight
Palla  20/03   76  37   21    1   16   16    9   18    6  D.Knight
Tiki      10   48  26    8    0   10   11   20    5   10  Manakete
Ymir   --/10    0  46   18    0   13   14    5    9    1  Warrior

And my Lv.20 but not promoted crew:
Ogma      20   --  37   14    0   20   20   11    9    0  Mercenary
Caesar    20   --  36   11    0   14   19    9   10    0  Mercenary
Roger     20   --  34   14    0   13   19   13    9    0  Mercenary ***

\Wolf    Dead/
 \__________/

I've been kinda busy, and my son's been finishing up his file. He's 9 yrs old and got to EndGame within 2 weeks. Not too bad.

Anyway, I've been catching up. I was going to post my team at Ch. 19, then Ch. 20, then Ch. 20x, but I finished all 3 of those chapters without a single retry. I got the Hammerne and all the treasures in each chapter, and I forged a +5Mt Ridersbane (Ridersmashr). It's been helping me catch up Palla against Camus.

Also, I have been switching the Starsphere back and forth between Beck and Tiki to get them some levels (in case you can't tell). It's working really well. I have 1 Hoistflamme, 3 Thunderbolt, and 19 Stonehoist....and it's REALLY helping extend their use and helping Beck level up.

Anywho, I'm entering Chapter 21 now, and I'm getting used to dealing with these Brave weapons. I'm not enjoying the Generals with 50+HP and Brave lances though. I'm also not happy with Barst's speed. Is there an effective way I can increase it? Think it's worth reclassing him to Horseman for a few levels?

Also, I get my next Master Seal in this level. Which of my 3 unpromoted deserve it more? I'm thinking Ogma...but I want to give Roger a shot too.

Edited by Elieson

There's a (relatively) painless way to catch the chapter 24 thief. You'll want two flying units, and a Javelin forged for decent accuracy and might (alternately: Gradivus). The turn counts on this are a little rough, but you'll get the idea once you start playing.

Turns 1 and 2: Sneak past the left side of the boss, without moving within range of anything.

Turn 3: Land your units as far south as possible, without disturbing the Bishop.

Turn 4: Keep going south. If done correctly, your fliers should be close to the thief.

Turn 5: Unit 1 should smack the thief, and unit 2 should finish.

Now do the rest of the chapter at your leisure.

Alright. Chapter 21 is finished with Win. I reclassed Ymir to a Horseman, and he died promptly at Turn 15 when the last set of Brave and Forged reinforcements came into play. Poor guy didn't stand a chance against a 2x hit Javelin and a crit from a Forged Dragonpyk.

Anyway, Leveling is going well. While shuffling the Starsphere between Tiki and Beck, I accidentally my last Hoistflamme, and now all I have is Stonehoist and Thunderbolt. I get another Arrowspate in this ch. 22 though I think, and Pachyderm in ch23...if I remember correctly.

Tiki max'd luck! I didn't know 20 was her Max luck. Shocker there >.>

Also hit the Secret Shop. I only had enough gold to buy the Speedwings, the Energy Drops, and the Spirit Dust. Those old Secret Books and broken Goddess Icons were too secretive and not tempting enough to make me sell more crap to buy them. Funds are...well, not so fundy...

Got a Seal now, so I can promote Roger

I can promote Salad

I can promote Ogma.

Edited by Elieson

Alright. Chapter 21 is finished with Win. I reclassed Ymir to a Horseman, and he died promptly at Turn 15 when the last set of Brave and Forged reinforcements came into play. Poor guy didn't stand a chance against a 2x hit Javelin and a crit from a Forged Dragonpyk.

Anyway, Leveling is going well. While shuffling the Starsphere between Tiki and Beck, I accidentally my last Hoistflamme, and now all I have is Stonehoist and Thunderbolt. I get another Arrowspate in this ch. 22 though I think, and Pachyderm in ch23...if I remember correctly.

Tiki max'd luck! I didn't know 20 was her Max luck. Shocker there >.>

Also hit the Secret Shop. I only had enough gold to buy the Speedwings, the Energy Drops, and the Spirit Dust. Those old Secret Books and broken Goddess Icons were too secretive and not tempting enough to make me sell more crap to buy them. Funds are...well, not so fundy...

Got a Seal now, so I can promote Roger

I can promote Salad

I can promote Ogma.

You can buy Ballista ammo in chapter 22. And the Pachyderm is dropped by a Ballistician in chapter 20.

You can buy Ballista ammo in chapter 22. And the Pachyderm is dropped by a Ballistician in chapter 20.

Oh snap, I must already have it in storage then.

Yep, I have it. so I has a Pachyderm, T-bolt, and Stonehoist.

Alright. Promoted Ogma, Reclassed Barst to Hero, Reclassed Nabarl to D.Knight, and apparently Xetsu the Bishop joined my team >.> Free heal score^^

This is my last fight with Starsphere, so I gotta try to visit the village after Beck and Tiki get their fill of experience.

It's going to be close killing that Thief in this fight before he destroys Gotoh...