The guy who created pokemon died?

Ansem

Reminds me of when I found out the driver of pussycat died watching robot wars on youtube

David Gribble was awesome and not just for the hilarious trolling of Razer :sob:

Uh, no, not the creator.

MSN Japan reports that Takeshi Shudō, former head writer of the Pokémon anime, collapsed at Nara railway station's smoking area around 6:00am on Thursday, October 28th. Upon being discovered by a passerby, he was rushed to the hospital and is undergoing surgery. It was soon determined at the hospital's emergency care center that Shudō had suffered a subarachnoid hemorrhage in his head.

Shudō was a key part of the initial stages of the anime's original series. He wrote the first episode, which aired over ten years ago, and was a scriptwriter for the first three movies and the Mewtwo Returns TV special. His most recent Pokémon work was in 2003, writing the screenplay for the 244th episode of the anime, Yadon's Comprehension! Satoshi's Comprehension! (Enlighten Up!).

In Japan, Shudō is best known as the creator of the classic manga and anime series, Magical Princess Minky Momo. His other credits include Martian Successor Nadesico and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

:'<

He will be missed.

Reminds me of when I found out the driver of pussycat died watching robot wars on youtube

David Gribble was awesome and not just for the hilarious trolling of Razer :sob:

I never knew of this. They were a fun group. Someone needs to bring Robot Wars back.

I never knew of this. They were a fun group. Someone needs to bring Robot Wars back.

Well some of the robots like Chaos 2 got destroyed so badly near the end they couldn't afford to re-enter.

Out of curiosity did you have a favourite robot in that? I only watched sries 3,4 and a little of extreme but I still had 8 or so different robots I'd support in the battles:

Behemoth

Pussycat

Panic attack

Stego-saw-us

Wheely big cheese

scutter's revenge

x-terminator

hypnodisc

Besides that the Diotoir and plunderbird teams were always fun to watch.

TOKYO: Japanese chief writer of the popular "Pokemon" animated series, Takeshi Shudo, passed away on October 29 from a subarachnoid haemorrhage (bleeding in the brain), reported Japanese media. He was 61.

He collapsed at the smoking area of the railway station in Nara city the day before and was rushed to the hospital for treatment. However, doctors could not save him and he died the next morning.

His funeral was held in Tokyo on Monday.

Guess it's true. And doing some research, I find it was some internet prank that brought up the 'creator of Pokemon died' thing.

EDIT: Subarachnoid what the fuck? He was bit in the head by a spider?

Apparently, that's the scientific term for "bleeding in the brain"