Tales of Heroes Signups

Light Lord

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warp isn't Prf. When you all have fancy, special weapons to yourself, and I just have a Warp staff anyone can use. I don't think that's fair.

And being able to turn people into stone/charm them to do your every will at a moments notice is completely fair. Yep. Totally. The most fair thing ever.

Indeed, just a bunch of Magic Swords with their names as the only thing fancy, a couple Bows, and a Tome that can Poison.

If you don't like the Warping idea, how about going for a Regen effect? Just a suggestion...

We have none otherwise.

And that's beside the point. I'm stuck taking what he'll give me, and everyone else makes what they want.

All these staves have been in the games.

What about a Sleep staff? >_>

Edited by Psych

So everyone can make their own Prf weapon and I'm already doled one out? >_>

DO I NEED TO SPELL THIS OUT TO YOU?!

Everyone made their "personal" weapons out of weapons that already exist. They just gave them fancy names. Hell, even mine is just a fancy sounding thunder sword. The thing that Jacoban had in FE4 on chapter 3.

Lumi has a Hero Sword. Dan has a Silver Sword.

What is so amazing awesome about these that would make it fair for you to get something awesome like stone/charm? At least with this, you're plot important. Heck, I was fine with thief staff. That sounded like a good idea.

tl;dr just go with thief staff.

Personally, I think thief's fine. With exceptions. Like, a pretty limited range or something. Or taking a certain amount of time/concentration to use it.

PSYCH. JUST. FRIGGEN. TAKE IT.

FURET, HELP US OUT HERE.