Tales of Heroes Signups

Light Lord

It was Black Friday here just less than an hour ago. :awesome:

Edit: I think I keep on setting trends. First to post my profile here and was a Judgralian. Followed by many other Judgralians.

now I post my PRF(first edition a page back) and it was two-range. and...yeah.

I should stop setting trends.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Remember that silver sword Eltoshan gave to my guy, lets name it Glacius Passio instead

Prf: Glacius Passio

7 Mt

80 hit

5 Wt

0 Crit

1-2 Range

Casts Fimbevetr from range

Edited by Soma Cruz

Medusa Staff

Able to turn people to Stone, as well as cure it.

Sherry received this staff her last day at the nunnery before leaving. She treasures it along with her other keepsakes.

really, psych?

Er. . .so does my weird little Scarlet stay? If so, her PRF is a friggin' Steel Bow.

A bow made of steel or firing steel-tipped arrows?

By the way, if this story

A) Mentions 'Killer' as a valid weapon material

B) Mentions 'activating [skill]' or 'criticals'

C) Describes silver as being a powerful material

I will take issue.

A bow made of steel or firing steel-tipped arrows?

A bow two and a half cuts above average with steel-tipped arrows. Scarlet is on her own once she's out of arrows (all 12 of them).

Okay, just a few things since I left yesterday:

1. Skills, crits, stats, etc. will not be used in the RPG, we will simply act the given scenario. I'm still fixing a few things regarding this.

2. @Lumi: Possibly. Depends on how many people is registered already. I'll check that in a moment and post back the answer, but the possible answer is a yes.

3. @eclipse: Of course your character is in. Your proof weapon too.

4. As far as I've read since I had to leave, the proof weapons are ALL accepted. As for the stats...well, I should have asked for a little history for it, since stats aren't needed in the RPG.

Also, this is just to have FUN, not anything else. Thanks to my college schedule, finals, projects and second chances I say this RPG will take place after December the 1st, sorry if I make everyone wait too much.

Another thing for those who did, was it really necessary to say all those things to Crash? I mean, maybe it's my fault I didn't specified if you should post the stats or a brief story of the proof weapon. But there is a way and a time to do things.

If anything like that happens during the RPG, it would be better to shut this thing down at the moment. I'm serious about this, I say it because I can't stand this kind of behavior.