It's still true.

鳴美

The Beatles just offer music and they don't love you. They only used you to increse their popularity. They could have cared less if you starved just to get tickets from their concerts. Jesus offers you Eternal Life because he loves you and cares about you.

Edited by Midnight Star

...the Beatles really aren't even good.

People should stop liking them so much.

John Lennon is actually genuinely amazing though. Musically and intellectually.

He's #2 in the people I want to come back to life and talk to. And jesus isn't even on that list.

- I smiled a bit.

- Really? Jesus would be hella cool to talk to. After I forced him to study contemporary culture and don multiple pairs of sunglasses.

- The Beatles not being good does not mean they are bad. If you said that I would disagree and even declare that it is fact that they can't be bad simply because of how good some of their songs are.

Of course the only one I can think of at the moment that I genuinely enjoy is about Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

Edited by XxXevisceratedgoddessxXx

Also, since Neil Young said Rock and Roll will never die (it's also here to stay, because everybody now knows that it's better to burn out than to fade aways, but I digress), then I shouldn't have to wait long, amirite?

So he's a raging alcoholic? That isn't helping his case.

He is also clearly stoned all the time

"I can talk to goooood

he is my daaaaad"

Edited by XxXevisceratedgoddessxXx

You're all fucking senile. Jesus didn't exist, some people just got bored and wrote a book. Some time in the near future some people found this book, was like "holy shit this guy was awesome" and so christianity was born.

Edited by VanguardRaven

You're all fucking senile. Jesus didn't exist, some people just got bored and wrote a book. Some time in the near future some people found this book, was like "holy shit this guy was awesome" and so christianity was born.

You have GOT to be kidding. Do you actually believe that?

Whatever you may believe about the validity of his claims of divinity, denying a man named Jesus of Nazareth existed is just silly.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

You have GOT to be kidding. Do you actually believe that?

Whatever you may believe about the validity of his claims of divinity, denying a man named Jesus of Nazareth existed is just silly.

herp

No, I just like getting Christians worked up.

Agnostic myself, I don't know or care whether he existed or not. Good for him if he did.

Edited by Nightmare