Tales of the Abyss Mafia

Jaybee

It's been 6 months since I began doing shit for this, and it's finally here. Once Amelia's exams finish, this begins, and fun shit begins. This will probably be confusing as hell, even more so than the mindfuck games, because in this game, you guys have the (limited) power to choose whether you'll be either town or mafia. Yay~

Rules:

-You can communicate with people however you want - MSN, PMs, Skype, whatever. Just add me and Amelia to any PMs you may have, and post any logs.

-No Role PM Posting, but you can announce your role or whatever (NO SF username though). Flavour can be posted, though I may adjust this rule later. Anyone who breaks this rule gets an instant modkill.

-If you don't show any signs of activity within 72 hours, I'll probably sub you out. I'll poke after 36~48 hours.

-No editing of posts whatsoever. This is minor, and if it's accidental, I don't mind, though I'll warn.

-This will be held on a separate forum because it's going to be hell hosting it on SF. As such, all of you will receive your username and password for the site in a PM, and that account will contain your role PMs.

-If you die, you get one final non-informative post. This can be a middle finger to all the other players or wishing your faction well, or your own death scene. Just no info, or I'll randomly modkill someone on your team.

This game is for 15/16 players.

Rules:

-You can communicate with people however you want - MSN, PMs, Skype, whatever. Just add me and Amelia to any PMs you may have, and post any logs.

-No Role PM Posting, but you can announce your role or whatever (NO SF username though). Flavour can be posted, though I may adjust this rule later. Anyone who breaks this rule gets an instant modkill.

-If you don't show any signs of activity within 72 hours, I'll probably sub you out. I'll poke after 36~48 hours.

-No editing of posts whatsoever. This is minor, and if it's accidental, I don't mind, though I'll warn.

-This will be held on a separate forum because it's going to be hell hosting it on SF. As such, all of you will receive your username and password for the site in a PM, and that account will contain your role PMs.

-If you die, you get one final non-informative post. This can be a middle finger to all the other players or wishing your faction well, or your own death scene. Just no info, or I'll randomly modkill someone on your team.

This game is for 15/16 players.

Signups: (16/16)

-Cynthia-

Radiant Dragon

Luka Megurine

Spy

WeaponsofMassConstruction

Snike

Psych

Azusa Nakano

Life Admiral

Frivolidad

Eclipse

Raymond

Balcerak

I Eat Tables

Pariah

~~~ Juggalo sTyLe ~~~

Subs:

GO

http://jb25totamafia.proboards.com/index.cgi

forum link bleh

Edited by JBCWK

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is far from normal. Probably even crazier than the mindfuck games. If Life understands what I'm doing by D2... :awesome:

It's just that I haven't played a proper game since PTG ended. And Smogon keeps not letting me join the really cool games.

Just once I'd like a normal game we can all sit down to and be civil, and not have Life charge the buffet and clear them out of jello to screw with our minds.

Dear people,

I know I like to pronounce myself "God of Serenes Forest Mafia". This is a joke. And in all seriousness, I'm not perfect and if you think properly, you can easily outplay me. Please stop holding me up on a pedestal. If you have a crazy idea that you think might benefit, go ahead and do it.

I've always said that the joy in Mafia games comes from TRYING TO WIN, not actually winning. And I stand by that thought. That's why I do certain stuff. I try to help my team win (I'm actually not a sore loser and I think there's sufficient proof in past games).

So once again, don't hold me up on a pedestal. But don't kill me on N1 because I'm Life (even though it's an anonymous game). Just view me as a statue that you need to topple over and come up with cool ways of doing so. You'll enjoy it, trust me.

Edited by Cthulhu

I have no idea what the hell a Mafia is. . .but given my avatar, it would be in extremely bad form if I didn't sign up. . .so consider this me signing up.

Also, I will be away for the weekend. Hopefully, I won't be stupidly busy like I was last week.

I have no idea what the hell a Mafia is. . .but given my avatar, it would be in extremely bad form if I didn't sign up. . .so consider this me signing up.

Also, I will be away for the weekend. Hopefully, I won't be stupidly busy like I was last week.

YAY! Join my game too!

I'll explain how it works to you sometime. Like in a couple of days or something.