The Crusade of Hope

Light Lord

Well, this is my first RP, so don't expect something too amazing...I hope this gets to continue for some time.

The Crusade of Hope

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Barhara, Grandbell. The Holy War that enveloped the continent for years, was finally reaching an end. Celice, the Prince of Light was about to confront Yurius, the Prince of Darkness, as Yuria got the only hope to defeat the Dark Lord once and for all: the sacred tome of Narga. Celice tagged with Yuria did the job, bringing down Yurius once and for all and restoring peace to the continent of Jugdral. A lot was needed to be done, for Augustria, Verdane, Isaac, Silesia, Thracia and Lenster to be restored...

However, Celice knew that even if peace was restored, Yurius last words to him would echo in his mind, haunting, knowing the truth lied there: "While greed exists in men's hearts...I WILL RETURN! You've been warned Celice!" Even if the Dark Lord was sent back to the shadows he came from, it was only a matter of time for him to break through the chains that sealed him there to reach the world once again. The Lopt Sect remained alive, pretty weakened since their master, Manfroy, died in the last holy war. Nothing remained for them to bee in the world again, they had to wait for Loputouso's return to get their revenge on the world that hunted them down. There remained a small faction of Grandbell's military that remained loyal to Yurius and Hilda, fleeing as fast as they could from the capital. Even if the order was restored, peace was still far way from the heroes fo the war.

Yet, the citizens of each country were more than happy of the result of the liberation's army efforts, as Grandbell's influence and tyranny were as good as done for in them. The citizens returned to their old lives, which they missed and yearned for a long time. Celice and his friends turned to what was important, to a brighter and better future for the entire continent. As the night fell, what our heroes cared the most was return to home and start working in the future they envisoned...as Lord Alvis wanted, but better.

"...So, Manfroy failed, did he?" said a hooded entity to a bishop that was quite tired from fleeing the capital.

"Yes sir, Master Manfroy died in battle...and so did Lord Loputouso-" said the bishop trying to stand up until the entity threw him back to the ground

"Fool! Lord Loputouso is not dead! We just need another vessel for him to come back. We need to find the perfect subject for this...I think I know where to look for it, Grandbell once again."

"What should I do, milord?" said the bishop wanting to help his Lopt comrade.

"...Die, that's all I need you to do." replied the entity as he was taking a sword from his back.

"But Sir Drea-Aaaaaaaahhh!" the bishop was dead, being killed with a swift blow from the entity.

"That's the punishment for any coward act or betrayal. Now, time to get plan B in action." said the hooded warrior, as he was leaving in the middle of the night.

A few weeks have passed since then, Barhara was getting busy as always, with the knights and citizens proceeding in their reconstruction efforts to bring it to its former glory. Celice finally resolved to worry about the present, rather than the mysteries the future carried for the moment being. However, he was sure that scouting for any remnants of Yurius army or the Lopt sect was one of the best course of actions.

"Lord Celice," said Oiffey "here's the man you called for."

A brownish haired man was entering the room, he looked quite much like a mercenary with a blue jacket and wearing standard light armor "King Celice, it's an honor to finally meet you."

"So, you're Rafael am I right?" replied Celice "I need a favor of you, could you go to the Yied Dessert? I know the Lopt Sect may be hiding in there."

"Of course I can, Your Highness." replied Rafael eager to begin his assignment

"I talked with King Shanan of Isaac and he said he would send troops with him; also, we'll send a few troops from Grandbell with you. I wish we could afford more, but-"

"You don't have to worry Your Majesty, it's okay. I know plenty of hands are needed in order to rebuild the country. I'll be on my way to meet my comrades in that case. With your permission." replied Rafael grateful and following Oiffey to meet his comrades in the current assignment

"This way Rafael, they are hand picked soldiers. I am sure that this team will suffice for this mission." said Oiffey as they were moving outside the castle.

"Ummm, Sir Oiffey, can I ask something about this mission?" asked Rafael a bit worried.

"Go ahead Rafael."

"Is there something worrying King Celice? I mean-" he was suddenly interrupted by Oiffey.

"I'll fill you and the others with the details of this mission when we get with them." said Oiffey, a bit serious for him.

Oiffey and Rafael were almost leaving the castle, to meet the squad members...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Trent: Make something up.))

Bullet was bored. Ever since he missed his chance to get involved in that war against Grandbell, he'd been doing nothing but doing grunt work for spare change. Currently, he was lying on his back outside some farming village in near Barhara. He'd been hired as a protector, but there was nothing to do, really. There weren't even any good sparring partners. Sighing, he settled down for a short nap. Not like anything would happen around here anyway.

(('K, fine))

A tree had become the perch for a sleeping girl, just outside of a larger town in Barhara, her arms dangling; swaying back and forth with slight motion as she slept. Amera was supposed to have met with an envoy from Celice, as she had been hired to join a militia on regime to the Yied Desert. Having waited for hours, with the sun on her the entire time (as she wasn't the brightest), she had found a tree to rest on. Rather than risk someone coming and stealing her things whilst she slept, though, she climbed up the tree, found the sturdiest branch, and relaxed herself against it. Her ears twitched now and then, as well as the aforementioned arms swaying, but nothing else.

This act had drawn a sort of crowd around, of at least eight people, wondering why there was a girl, with animal ears no less, asleep in a tree. One of them had called for the village guards, just because they were worried of her ears. Strange wasn't something the village wanted, especially with the recent rise and fall of Loptous.

((Happeh, Cam? XD))

Edited by seph1212

(Oh boy, this will be fun... XD)

Damian was currently in the company of a few men. He was aware that even with the dark god defeated, there would still remain whatever followers survived the Holy War. Knowing well they could be capable or rising once again as they it happened the last time, he knew something must be done. As such, as a former follower of Loputouso, he saw it as atonement to help stop the threat they could present.

As such, and as he was in Barhara at the time, he volunteered in joining the expedition to the Yied Desert. He knew the risk of going into such a journey, as despite not being part of the sect anymore, he knew he would most likely not have the time to explain or be trusted if they knew about it, so he claimed he was just a simple priest to avoid trouble. And so, he waited, as did the ones he was with, until it was the time to leave.

Solaris awoke in her bed, in Chalphy Castle. Staring at the plain ceiling.

"Man, I wonder what will happen today. Will it just be boring spars again?"

She then saw the time.

"Oh no, not again!"

She flew out of bed, dressed herself, and ran out the door. She was late for training. Once she got to the Chalphy's training grounds, she saw that no one was there. A notice hung on the wall next to her.

-Training Canceled For Today-

"...You've got to be kidding me. I woke up for nothing?!"

As she stormed back to her room to get more sleep, she was wondering,

"Why was training canceled today?"

Edited by AstraLunaSol

(Don't know how long this'll last but it seems interesting enough, don't know left from right in Jugdral so if I do something against the lore of Jugdral let me know.)

Shirisu yawned loudly as she wandered down the street, it'd been three weeks since she'd last seen her brother and she was getting impatient. Though perhaps more importantly the two lonely coins in her pouch indicated her financial situation.

Shirisu snarled at a young boy as he bumped into her and ran off down the street without even glancing back.

People in this country were so rude

she thought to herself as she dusted her arm off. Frowning to herself she followed the path the boy had taken only moments earlier, it had only been a few weeks since she'd arrived on this cursed continent and already her brother had found some way to leave her trailing in a cloud of dust.

If that wasn't bad enough the the occasional clink of the two lonely coins reminded her that she probably wouldn't be eating dinner tonight..... again. How'd she manage to get herself into this mess anyway? Why'd she bother to tag along with her reckless brother? Sacrificing the comforts and familiarity of her homeland? Sighing with irritation she stopped her feet and looked around at the crowd she'd walked into. A crowd of people standing around staring at the sky. Some wearing fear, others interest on their faces as they pointed upwards.

<"Urgh stupid people, didn't they have anything better to do? What? Was the sky falling down or something?"> She hissed in her native tongue. Getting irritated she was about to shove an old man out of the way when a kid nearby tugged on his mothers skirt and pointed up into the nearby tree.

Curious as to what could be so important she glanced over and noticed a girl in the tree.

So these people were bored enough to gawk at some girl sleeping

she thought rolling her eyes. She was about to leave the crowd of fools when she noticed something swish from side to side beneath the branch the girl was napping on.

A tail?

she thought for a second before shaking her head in an attempt to clear it. <"Ridiculous, probably just another branch"> she muttered to herself hoping saying it out aloud would convince her mind that she was imagining things.

Edited by Kanami

I love how you didn't even sign up for this, and are now a part of it, Kanami XD Oh well, I wont complain

As any normal person would, Amera was prone to rolling around in her sleep, and a tree branch would be an extremely dangerous place to roll off of. Such was her luck, though, as she stretched and began to wake up. An eye, half open, glanced around, her mind starting to wonder why there were leaves around her. Having forgotten that she had taken her nap in a tree, she rolled to her right, expecting ground beneath her. There was ground, and she felt it, after falling a good ten feet. She bounced a little, her head hitting the ground hard and her hands rushing to clutch it as she groaned.

"Fuuuuuuuuuu....." she hissed, gritting her teeth at the pain. She sat up, awake now, and more than a little annoyed at her "eventful" awakening.

"How the hell did I get in that tree, anyway...?" she asked herself, still not remembering that she had climbed it.

A yawn passed her lips, followed by a stretch. Jumping to her feet, she finally realized the crowd behind her, as she began to turn around to see them all.

"Eheheh... Uh, hi, everyone?" her voice startled and shaky, befuddled by the small mass that was continuing to stare, some scared, others just as confused as her. A few soldiers started pushing their way through the crowd, shouting above everyone "move, out of the way!" They had been called to see what was going on, and were almost as confused as the other villagers at this girl's appearance.

"Who are you? You'd better not be causing trouble!" As soldiers were prone to say.

Amera, still just as confused about the situation, trying to think of something to say, fell back against the tree. Being caught in between it and this crowd of people was making her speechless, literally. Especially because she didn't know, or couldn't remember, what she had done.

Edited by seph1212

As luck would have it, Bullet managed to wake up to a commotion. He sighed. What was he thinking, dozing off around here? Barhara was never quiet. Less than a mile away from him was a crowd apparently gathered around a cat-eared girl in a tree. Bullet yawned. Didn't these people have anything else to do? Oh well, it's not like I have anything to do either, he thought wryly, making his way over there. The mercenary was in no hurry, as unless either money or fights were involved. If it was a fight, he'd be the first one in the fray, no doubt. He stretched, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Wait, were those soldiers around the tree? What, were they really so bored as to resort to bothering napping girls in trees now? Moving closer, Bullet decided to find out.

"Hey, you! Yeah, you great crowd of lugs over there! What, are you all deaf? What could possibly be so interesting about a child falling out of a tree?" he called as he got closer. "And you, soldiers, don't you have anything better to do? What, has guarding the capital city become too mind-numbing for you?"

At the very least, he thought, this might put an end to the boredom.

Edited by Camtech086

I know, I'm so cool aren't I? XD Not >_<, Didn't notice this was part of the "Tales" thing in fanfiction... Not my fault that there was a change in name, I didn't even know ToH had been changed to an RP. XD Ah well might as well mess about until Light tell me to GTFO

(Would also help if that thread was renamed and relocated to either RP or Chat me thinks)

Shirisu smirked as the girl fell out of the tree trying not to laugh as those around her started getting nervous. If that wasn't bad enough a few metal clunkheads arrived on the scene demanding answers.

<Guards, they're all the same in every country. Arrogant, demanding and stupid>

She considered leaving the girl to her fate, figuring it wasn't her place to intervene. Turning to leave she reached into her bag and began digging around for her map she'd bought from a shady merchant on her way here, the price was absurd, but apparently a war had besieged the country not too long ago and prices of goods were sky high.

<"Where is that damn...."> she cursed angrily before finally giving up.

<"It was so expensive too" T_T> she moaned in frustration. Why was her luck so rotten?

Turning back towards the scene to ask for directions she noticed the guards talking to the confused looking girl... she stared at the ears for a few seconds before shaking her head.

<Focus Shii, who cares if she's got cute... err bizarre ears>

She took a deep breath and turned to call out cheerfully at the girl when a man from the other side of the crowd decided to start yelling.

<Argh, why? Why does bad stuff always happen to me?>

It didn't take a sharp eyed shooter to notice the look of irritation and anger in the guards eyes. Why were all the men she came across loud, vulgar and dense? Deciding this was no longer a situation she wanted to stick her neck into she edged over to the side, positioning herself behind the guards (opposite direction to Bullet) hoping this wouldn't turn into some sort of brawl.

Hm, have a seat right there. Yeah, just pull one from that table, they're not using it. Now, you say you're looking for someone, yeah? Oh, the Butcher. Yeah, yeah, I've heard of him. Quite the monster, from what the rumors say. Here, a drink, on me, we'll sit here and talk for a bit, and then you can be on your way. What've I heard? What, are you crazy? You're really out to get him, hm. I've seen a lot of people go after him, never met another one of them again. Dunno if they ever found him, or if he found them first - to my knowledge, though, he's still out there, being a boogieman and finding new ways to make normal folks retch. I dunno, doesn't seem like someone that I'd want to chase after myself, but I won't dissuade you. Ah, that's some good ale. Now, let's see, what do I know about him...

Wasn't always a killer, let's start with that. Used to be an actual butcher, apparently, in some sleepy little town - no one knows which one for sure, but that's besides the point. Had a wife, a couple of boys, pretty normal life. No one knows for sure what happened to him - maybe he sold some poisoned meat, went insane from grief. Maybe his wife was cheating on him, went crazy with rage. Or maybe, maybe he was just one of those rare individuals who had spent a life as a normal person, going to church, raising his kids, and something inside him snapped. Won't ever be su- oh, of course I'll take another drink, honey, thank you. Now, where was I? Oh, right. Nah, no one knows why he did it, and I doubt anyone ever will. But the neighbors checked because of the screams from his wife.

They found... a terrible scene. The boys were both gone, on the floor, too many cuts to count. The blood was everywhere. His wife... Well, she was still alive, barely, sobbing, bleeding from... a lot. She wasn't going to make it, it was obvious. She was too scared, in too much pain to talk about what had happened, and then she was gone too. He had already gone - took his cleavers, his cloak, and nothing else. No one saw him leave, but there were small traces of blood leading out through the gate, just as fresh as the rest of it. They were glad he was gone, after all that - buried his family, destroyed the house, because no one would want to live there anyways, and kept an eye out for him. He never came back, but he found other places to show up. Always blood and fear left in his wake - parents don't let their children out past dark, travelers became xenophobic and trusting only those they knew personally. And still, the Butcher found his way into homes, churches, anywhere people thought they were safe. Guardsmen couldn't stop him, hunters couldn't find him, soldiers couldn't slay him - a killer without purpose, without guilt. He stopped a few months ago, as far as anyone knows, but that hasn't stopped anyone from fearing him, or, in your case, I guess, looking for him.

Nah, no more drinks for me. What, you're going already? Ah, such a shame, this place is so comfortable. Yeah, sure, why not? I'll come with you, see what's true of all that story if we find him. Don't forget your cloak, it's cold out there. Glad for those drinks now, can't feel the wind cut through to the bones anymore. Nah, I don't mind leaving now, better to get out before the snow blocks too much. Never know where he could've found himself.

Hm, I dunno where we are either. All these pine trees look the same, you know? Snow's getting heavier too, we should find a place to shelter. Or maybe these branches will be good enough.

Well, this is a fine mess. Trapped in a blizzard, hunting after a murderer that no one's caught or even hurt, as far as anyone knows... This isn't going to end well for either of us. Oh well.

Hm, these? Why, they're just cleavers. You hadn't noticed them before? Dunno how you missed three feet of steel on each hip, but, I don't mind. You didn't notice a lot of things, really. I mean, really, someone knows that much about the Butcher, and you don't suspect a thing? I dunno who died, but you must not have been an adventurer before then. Really it's a shame - you were a cute little lady, I'll admit, but you should've known better than to chase after monsters. I'll let you learn this lesson, before your hunt ends. Monsters aren't some strange creatures out in the story books or things that mommies and daddies have to look under the beds or in the closets. They can hide wherever they want, look like anyone, because they are anyone.

I'll remind you, carve the lesson into your skin, so you won't ever forget it.

Monsters are you and me.

((I think you got the wrong place, dude. Your little story there is pretty nice, though. Not my type of story, but still good.))

The crowd was getting bigger, as the soldiers heard a man shouting at them. The main soldier, fed up with this, gripped his lance. he would not have his peace disturbed any longer.

"Fine! If you wont speak, you shall let your silence condemn you! You're probably a spawn of Loptouso anyway, with those ears of yours..." With this, he lunged at her, aiming for her stomach with the tip of his lance, ready to kill.

Amera, as confused as she was, wasn't about to die to a random, generic soldier, especially if she wasn't in the wrong, or rather, thought she wasn't. Her eyes narrowed, and she quickly jumped to the left, letting the soldier rush into the tree, his spear lodging itself into the trunk.

"Ah! Argh, demon! Stand still and let me kill you!" his voice snarled, not happy with this predicament, and a little embarrassed to have failed killing her in front of the crowd. He managed to un-lodge his lance, charging at her once more.

She was beginning to get annoyed at this, and as she side stepped him, she drew her sword and smashed the hilt into the back of his helmet, sending him rolling behind her, his lance getting tossed away from him.

He wasn't done yet, as his helmet had absorbed most of the blow. Angered, furious even, he got to his feat and ran at Amera, tackling her to the ground, her sword flying away as his lance had. They rolled for a moment, and the soldier ended up on top, quickly grabbing her arms and holding her down.

"There! You'll get more than death now, fiend." He quickly glanced at his comrade, glaring, "What are you doing?! Don't just stand there!" As he said this, Amera kneed him in his chest, only to yelp out in pain as her knee collided with his plate armor. The soldier grunted, but his angry smirk did not leave.

The other soldier who was just enjoying watching the fight, snapped back into reality and ran over, pulling a small rope from his side.

Amera was none too pleased about being taken in; she had been called by Celice himself in the first place! As the soldier on top of her looked away, she began to chant to herself, hoping in some desperate way that her magic would work, even though it was so weak. To her luck, as she finished chanting, a dark cloud brewed itself over the soldier, bringing down a magnificent bolt of searing lightning onto his back!...

Or so she thought, because after the spell had finished, the soldier seemed only slightly dazed. He quickly shook his head, and gritted his teeth. He was more than angry now. Getting hit with a thunder spell, no matter how weak, was not on his list of things to do today.

"Great..." She muttered, not knowing what to do, now.

The crowd watched with awe and amusement as the two fought, some gasping, some cheering, and all not knowing what to do about it.

Edited by seph1212

((I would appreciate if 1) you let me play my own character and don't repeat things I've already posted and 2) you spell Oifaye's name correctly. Could you edit that, please? Also, I thought I would mention, she's at a village outside of the capital of Barhara. Oifaye must have some lungs to scream all the way past a village, and into the castle, which is a few miles away, which also brings to question how they got there so fast XD))

Edited by seph1212

OOC: @ Seph, use OOC for OOC posts. Just looks more better that way.

"Hail Lord Shanan!"

"Hail the children of light!"

Estevan thought this town would be different but it was just like all the others, pathetic. Leaving his mount at an open stable, Estevan decided to take a walk. The silver Paladin left most of his belongings behind except for his prized silver sword. After a few moments, he heard a scream. Gripping the handle of his blade, he crept silently into the alleyways where the scream was heard. A bandit was assaulting a women. Estevan couldn't make out what the bandit was saying over the constant slurring. They're drunkards. He thought to himself while unsheathing his blade and plunging it into the bandits back. They're in their castles getting drunk and fucking countless amounts of women while bandits roam free without care. He let a few seconds pass by so that the bandit could realize what was going on. The paladin then ripped the sword out of the bandits body. The body fell with a thud, and after this motion, Estevan went over to the life less body and wiped his sword clean with the bandits shirt.

"Where are your heroes now?" He asked the women before sheathing his blade, turning around and leaving the bloody scene.

Edited by Soma Cruz

Knock. Knock.

“Come in,” Camilla said gently, looking up from the scroll she was reading to her office door in the Issacian Army Baracks. Restoration progress had been going rather well in Sophara, and Camilla is in a rather good mood today. Perhaps she’ll go to see King Shanan later…

The door opened, revealing a rather young soldier, who hastily dropped into a bow at the sight of his general.

“General. Master Aeolus has run off by himself again.”

Camilla looked at the window, and it looks rather close to noon. That’s when Aeolus’s swordsmanship lesson is.

Oh, that brother of mine. Always running around… he’s almost 15! When can he learn to grow up? At this rate, he’ll never be promoted if he keeps on skipping his lessons!

“What direction has he gone to?” asked Camilla.

“To the west, in the direction of Rivough, general.” The young soldier replied. “A few of us ran after him, but he runs as fast as the wind, general. We couldn’t catch up with him, and he threatened to use Elwind on us if we got too close.”

The wind. The Holsety blood that runs through the veins of Camilla and her brother. At her mother’s final wishes, Camilla found Shanan and assisted him in rebuilding the mess that Grandbell put Issac in. Aeolus was different. Camilla was already in her teens when Silesia fell, but Aeolus was only a small child at the time, no older than six. Camilla kept him safe, and he lived rather freely- even in hiding from the enemy soldiers as Camilla went off to battle---would it have been good to let him on the battlefield then? To gain some sense of maturity through the hardships of war? But Aeolus, to Camilla, was still a child. And should retain his innocence. Aeolus has their father’s old Elwind tome, battered from use from the battlefield he died on, but he never did more than practice with it. He hasn’t been in battle, his hands are clean…

What if something happens to him on the way there? Camilla pretty much let the kid run free, but if he gets in trouble…

“Rivough, is it? I’ll go find him myself.”

Rivough… the birthplace of her mother, where she was ordered to flee. Camilla never knew if she held a grudge against Issac or not, but if she did, she put that grudge aside for the greater good… shaking that stray thought out of her head, Camilla stood up, grabbed her sword, and walked out of the office, the young soldier trailing behind her.

“I need to go to Rivough.” She said to her lieutenant as she passed him on her way out of the barack gates. “Take care of things while I’m out, and if there's anything important for me, send someone there.”

With that, she headed out to the castle town to its gates, intent to find that mischievous brother of hers.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

(Pffft, stop bringing LoAF illogic over, brackets are fine <_<)

(That said, an OoC thread would really help right about now, I'm assuming Seph meant he wanted the Amera/Oifaye scene fixed, not the spelling of Oiffey、or are you really being that trivial? Either way, I don't know how to respond to the above without knowing what's legitimate so I'll just post this spam post and hope someone (Seph) can answer XD (Should I ignore the post completely? Or are you letting parts of it slide?))

(Though I think I should also state that I didn't think I was in a castle, no idea how I got in if I am :/)

(@Light: It might be a good idea to create a group of random soldier/mercs to be your comrades and have them killed off early and replaced (hire) with RP characters. Since so far, none of the characters seem to have any clue as to who or what your assignment group is about. Typical (overused) example would be a bandit raid, have the soldiers killed, and then Rafael enlists the help of a few randoms that fought well against the bandits etcetc)

Edited by Kanami

(but i like ooc :( )

Estevan was lost in thought. That girl he worked with on his last mission, she was just so incredible. It had been a while since he had worked with someone that hadn't died in the process. He would like to work with her again. That mission payed well, it was one of the reasons why he wasn't on one right now. The paladin started to digging in his pockets. About 10 to 20 gold pieces left. Its about time I stop slacking... I should be getting back to t-

His thoughts was interrupted by the teen who crashed into him. Estevan staggered back a little but didn't seem as phased as the kid did. "Stupid kid." he muttered towering over the child. "Do you know that the Lopt bishops would sacrifice brats like you to their god? Whats stopping me from handing you over to them?"

Edited by Mew

(Damn myself for falling asleep at 7pm)

(Joey and some Mages are heading to *looks at the OP* Barhara)

"*Sigh...* Someone remind me why it was so important to have to immediately leave from Lenster to go to Barhara. Or why I even accepted this mission." Joey continued to plod along the Yeid Desert.

"We're supposed to be assisting some Grandbellians in the assistance of rebuilding." One of the people accompanying him said.

"I really have a hard time accepting that. They specifically requested Mages. We don't have telekinesis you know. There must be some dirty work for us to do. I really should've suspected something like this earlier though. Too bad turning back isn't an option considering we have passed the halfway mark hours ago."

"I don't think we had much of a choice."

"Heh, 'spose your right. Considering the ties between Leaf and King Celice, I wouldn't be surprised by them accepting requests from each other, given the past circumstances."

Joey sees a shadowy figure move around the desert from the corner to his eye. He payed no mind to it though, at least for more than 3 seconds anyway.

"Sir, what if they left the castle already?"

"I don't think it matters. Unless they left days in advance, we'd cross paths anyway. The path into the Yied and Barhara is pretty one way...Wait, please tell me that's not a mirage, and tell me your seeing that grass too."

"Sir, we're almost completely out of the Yied!"

"Finally! We're out of that god forbidden place!"

After about another hour, the squad makes it to Barhara and, soon enough, sees Barhara.

"Finally. Now what does this letter tell us to do...? 'Go to the throne room. Present this letter to anyone who questions you about who you are and/or where your going.'. Sounds simple enough...Right?"

Shirisu looked on uncertainly, on one hand she figured she should help, but the last thing she needed was to be arrested for meddling in things that didn't concern her. She glanced over towards the crowd where the man (Bullet) had yelled, but couldn't figure out which of the males in the crowd had caused this blunder. Sighing heavily she shook her head to turn away and leave the wolfgirl to her fate only to spin 180 when the sound of battle started up behind her.

<Stupid girl, why couldn't you just go along quietly?> she thought as she started making her way back, just in time to see the girl draw her weapon and smack the guard on the head.

<"Great, you've done it now"> <_< she hissed, not even aware she was speaking out aloud. she grabbed the hilt of her dagger contemplating her next move, but decided she was better off not being a wanted criminal.

Quickly crouching down and picking up a pebble, she moved to the back of the crowd before hurling it as hard as she could at the guard. Clipping the guard ear. <Damn it, aim was off> she thought. "Hey drum head, pick on someone your own size!" she shouted, before running swiftly back towards the village. Hoping that the diverting the mans anger would give the girl some chance of surviving.

Afterall, she wasn't willing to do much more for some strange wolfgirl. Well... not much more she thought smirking as she headed for a large tree surrounded by shrubs

Edited by Kanami

Aeolus walked down the dirt road to the city of Rivough, his beloved Elwind tome in one hand, and a Thunder tome open in another. He's been using Wind magic for a long time, so he thought he'd expand into other magic schools. It's better than sword lessons, after all.

He didn't like sword lessons at all. Camilla told him, over, and over, again, that he should learn how to use a sword like all the other good Odo descendants, but he didn't want to. He didn't want to learn all the techniques and footwork like the swordfighters that his sister and her assistants trains, too much work and all. Aeo isn't particularly strong, that's his sister, and he's not sure how well he'll do in a close-up fight. Camilla was careful to keep him off the battlefield, even the guerilla ambushes, which he had protested. Then again, he was only a child then.

Aeolus was so absorbed in the contents of his tome that he didn't notice a man walking against the direction of his, and bumped into him. The man was a lot larger than he is, and he staggered, just catching himself that he didn't fall. Thank Odo, he thought, as he regained his balance to take a look at the man he had accidentally bumped into. He was about to apologize, but...

"Do you know that the Lopt bishops would sacrifice brats like you to their god? Whats stopping me from handing you over to them?"

Aeolus didn't stand for that. Not when he's the proud brother of one of the top generals of Issac! "Stop you? Hm... you could be good to test this on... Th----"

He felt himself being lifted up by the nape of the collar and turned to look at the offender, who was...

Camilla, clad in her usual armor, dressed in the blue robes standard of Issacian nobility, with Galatine by her side, sitting atop a horse.

"Sis--"

"Aeolus! What are you doing, running off like that again!"

[spoiler=character appearance]

1z3rrpl.jpg

Camilla , in her 20s, 5'7", 5'9" after heel bonus

hx1c95.jpg

Aeolus, 14-15, 5'6"

Edited by Luminescent Blade

((Wolf, not cat XD))

This guard was not having a very good day. The rock hitting his ear made him groan in pain, as a little bit of blood started to drip from where the stone had hit. His head spun in the direction of the throw, spying the culprit running back towards to village.

"YOU, AFTER HER!" he barked, his voice full of rage. His comrade, startled, only nodded his head and went after the woman. The soldier turned his face back to Amera, only to see her head hit his.

Amera was getting desperate, so she'd decided to headbutt him, smacking her forehead into his nose. He screamed, and flew back off of her, clasping a hand over his nose. Jumping to her feet, she retrieved her sword and starting running to the village as well.

She shouted back to the villagers as she left "You might want to get some better guards if they can't capture one little girl!" A few of the villagers frowned at her, but most of them just cheered and chuckled, happy to have seen a good fight.

Amera was actually going after who had helped her. She had to pay her back, somehow. Maybe some money would be enough? That woman did save her. Her hand shot into her pocket as she ran, feeling the fifteen or so gold pieces she had. Not much, but she could spare a few.

(Wait, so Light Lord's post just went ignored/not-followed-up? :huh: )

((Yeah. It didn't really fit with the events of everything, and it made it seem like Oifaye was just time warping himself to where everything was going on. He also repeated what I posted, for... Whatever reason. So, for the sake of making the RP flow, we ignored it))

Edited by seph1212