Would you rather...?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both sounds painful. I will go megaphones, since it would not be stuck.

WYR have a staff of 100 normal human servants, or a staff of 10 robot servants?

Poisonous centipedes, bugs are coolio.

WYR be a mage, shaman or monk? (As in the fe classes.)

Edited by Benice

Depends on the game. As long as I can wield siege tomes, it does not matter what class. As of Three Houses, I lean towards mage since they Black Magic have two long range spells.

WYR ride a horse, pegasus, dragon, griffon, kinshi, or broom?

Woodpecker.

How much wood can a woodpecker peck if a woodpecker can peck wood? Wrong game.

WYR peck wood or chuck wood?

Edited by XRay

Chucking in my current form would probably be less painful.

WYR be the very best that no one ever was with catching them as your real test and to train them as your cause, traveling across the land searching far and wide for each Pokemon  to understand the power that lies inside or be transported to a faraway land to a world where monsters rule after playing the game like an ace and then getting stuck in the place to save the monsters from the evil Moo?

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried

Monster Rancher seems to have more diversity in waifus.

WYR help a cat lick its own butt or join a dog and lick another dog's butt?

If boss meaning my one and only empress, her imperial highness Edelgard, then I would go with boss. If my boss is anyone else and is not a waifu, then I do not really care whether they or my parents see my browsing history. I do not think my browsing history would raise any eyebrows since it is pretty vanilla.

WYR be a lich, vampire, zombie, ghost, or some other type of undead?

Am I supposed to chose between the students of the academy or the church?  If so, then whichever side Byleth goes to since I know how the plot is going to play out.

WYR major in history or take an 8 AM class every day for a whole semester?  Both choices will reward you with a Klondike bar.

Major in history. Sounds fun.

WYR be an absolute monarch ruling over the main contiguous land mass of the Americas, the main contiguous land mass of Afro-Eurasia, or all lands not part of those two big landmasses (so you get Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Greenland, etc.)? Americas got hot chicks and dudes from literally around the world and of mixed descent, so there is a ton of diversity. If you want quantity, Afro-Eurasia got a ton more waifus and husbandos due to sheer population size. If you are into kinky stuff, crappy food, and Kangaroos, I guess you can take all the islands. I myself lean towards the Americas for diversity, but I guess I could go for Afro-Eurasia and send an invasion force to conquer the Americas and all the islands.

Ant hill. It takes time for ants to swarm my face.

WYR put a tarantula on your bare crotch or a bunch of blood sucking leeches on your bare crotch?