Would you rather...?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the Foot's gotta go!

Would you rather commit suicide by Shooting your brains out or Slitting your throat?

I'll take the Castration, Thank you very much...blink.gif

Would you rather have this FE Weapon -> Mt: 1, Uses: 40

or This FE Weapon -> Mt: 29, Uses: 3

Rest of the stats are the same!

Edited by Folgore Purple

The second one.

Would you rather die, or still be alive but basically be stuck for the rest of your life not be able to talk, hear, or walk?

Edited by ZM456

Dead, at least then I could go to an afterlife where I can do those things.

Would you rather sleep for 100 years straight with your body aging during that time, or stay awake for 100 years and feel the affects of no sleep?

Est arcetype- at least you can end up as a good fighter.

Would you rather.........

Get into a relationship with Wendell or become enemies with Ogma?

If only Wendell's were female..... I guess become enemies with an Ogma, because if I become hired to doe the same job as him, he won't kill me, and there's a minor chance we'll become friends and I'll survive there.

Would you rather have the logic and intelligence of Kieran, or the body of Gheb?

Edited by I don't play for turns

The Kieran one, definitively. No hesitations.

Would you rather be caught in public with your pants down (as in you were pantsed), or be caught be caught in public picking your nose?

Edited by Konnor97

By genderbent, do you mean switching genders, so for example, I would become female? If so, then yes to being genderbent, it sounds interesting. If not, then vampire because I stay away from the light a lot and like the taste of blood anyway.

Would you rather love somebody/thing so much it drives you mentally crazy, or hate somebody/thing so much it drives you mentally crazy.

Yeah, that's what I meant, not really sure what else it could mean.

You... Like... Tasting blood...?

The former if it's a girl who liked me back, the latter if not.

Would you rather see a dirty picture of your least favourite FE character or a picture of your favourite one getting mutilated?

I'm not answering the would you rather, but I'm answering the blood question.

If the blood is in my mouth anyway like back when I lost teeth, I liked the taste of my blood, it tasted good for some reason. If I cut my finger or scrape it on something and it starts bleeding, I'll try to kind of suck up the blood or like lick it up.

• 3 weeks later...

Get killed by someone who hates me, because no-one hates me. Anyway, hatred is a futile, pointless emotion, and all it does is to cause strife in our world, which can and should be avoided. (I'm trying to not hate anyone on this planet, and it's going okish so far.)

WYR Get caught naked on a TV news report after drinking too much, or do an interview on TV where some is stumbling around drunk and naked.

EDIT: Random I in a sentence.

Edited by GoldenEmblem7

• 2 weeks later...

Wings, because It would eliminate my fear of heights by giving confidence that if I fell from whatever height, I'd survive.

Edit: Poop. Would you rather turn into a wise old man or a vibrant but idiotic youth?

Edited by I don't play for turns

Lucius is a pretty girl so sure.

Would you rather ingest a demon parasite that turns you into a half-demon or be infected by a virus that let's you transform into a demon and forces you to eat humans on a regular bases?

• 2 years later...

I'd eat that parasite

Where would you prefer your name and phone number be written

a). on the local gas station's walls

b). on a telemarketing firm's top 10 "please call' list.

I'd don't really want either, as I don't want random strangers calling me. Probably the latter though, as you won't have as many people who could potentially call you? plus, I would throw my phone out of the window if it gets too annoying

If you became a L'Cie, WYR fulfil your focus or fail it?