Would you rather...?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smoke weed with a grizzly bear. It'd be too high to do anything to me.

Would you rather go on a roller coaster that's incredibly thrilling but has a risk of death, or go on a kiddie coaster that's slow and excessively boring?

karaoke, I like singing, and I don't like dancing. and I trust Gonzales that he won't kill me if I win.

get ripped apart by a werewolf or get sucked empty by a vampire?

Depends if we can pick the spot

• 3 weeks later...

karaoke, I like singing, and I don't like dancing. and I trust Gonzales that he won't kill me if I win.

get ripped apart by a werewolf or get sucked empty by a vampire?

sucked by a vampire

fight a horse sized duck or fight 20 duck sized horses?

• 2 weeks later...

The former. I can always use college/work to hide from her for a good portion of the day.

And, uh, try to keep your spirits up okay? Bad things in life will only affect you as badly as you let them. And helping/talking with your mom more often will hopefully help the both of you out.

Dance and sing to Jizz in my Pants or Gunther's Ding Dong Song?

Ding dong. Its more identifiable, thus, more funny.

Eat a bowl full of acorns, bowl included, or spend a week with glass in the shoes that you wear?

the glass, I'd make sure it isn't sharp.

have your name live on through something you did wrong, or disappear from any and all documentation after you die?

I'd rather be famous for a mistake. Then people could like mess up a high five, or flip over a parked car, and name it after me.

spend the entirety of your last day alive either strapped to a chair and forcefed raspberries, out participating in horse races, as the horse?

Def. Duh. Ill take doubles on everything. See L'arachel. She does it with 15% def growth.

Stranded on an island with Lowen or Brom?

Brom, he knows how to work a field, get some food and stuff.

get 1 free car of choice or get your bikes for free for the rest of your life? though you can't sell either the car or the bikes afterwards.

Poked to death. Death can happen with one well placed poke. Chickens will take time.

Have your eyeballs surgically removed, or be replaced with Meowth on Team Rocket?

Antarctic. You didn't say anything of specific you had to wear and the supplies. So I'd get prepared and everything.

Would you rather. . . . hang with the guy/girl you love but find out he/she already has a boy/girlfriend a year later (like what happened to me dry.gif)

Or

Have a someone you didn't like that much but still talked to them when they talked to you as your husband/wife?