Would you rather...?

Light magic.

Would you rather be with your waifu/WhateverTheMaleEquivalentIs but have a life full of hardships together or have him/her be with someone else but you both you and him/her have it pretty easy?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light magic.

Would you rather be with your waifu/WhateverTheMaleEquivalentIs but have a life full of hardships together or have him/her be with someone else but you both you and him/her have it pretty easy?

Not quite sure what a Waifu is so I'm guessing it's like a "soul mate", I'd go for the easy life.

Would you rather work at a very well-paid job you hate until you're 40 or a very badly paid job you love until you're 70?

god, I dont like either of them.

I guess spider mans powers.

Would you rather have a twin brother who you have to spend all of your time with even though you don't get along, or no siblings and parents who dont care so you have to spend all of your time alone?

Twin brother. It already is happening except the twin part.

Would you rather be called as a 'Warrior of the Light' and having a high chance of saving the world, or not be chosen as a 'Warrior of the Light' and be replaced by some some idiot that won't even touch a weapon and hoping that they would save the world?

I'd rather be a warrior of light, maybe.

Would you rather ride a Dragon/Wyvern(since fe cant make up its mind) or a Pegasus?

A dragon, because it can BREATH FIRE

Would you rather be a myrmidon/SM or a Merc/Hero?

Legs even though the survivability of such an event would not be very high. At least I can still play games and junk.

Yeah yeah you cant whack off with your legs.

London.

Would you rather make love to the girl of your dreams but she had STD's or fuck an ugly chick?

Beaten up brutally, since I can live yet not be expected to do anything ("I can't sit with my brother, mom, my legs are broken in 30 places!")

Have great luck in video games but terrible luck in card games, or vise-versa?

neither

a car, feels safer

get thousands of dollars to fly on a space shuttle to a distant planet to start a new civilization with a lot of people you don't know, and leave everyone you know behind, or stay here on Earth with family and friends, but die sooner because of toxic wastes and all?

• 2 weeks later...