Would you rather...?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Daein army, because I would fight better when I'm under oppression and stuff. And, Micaiah is definitely not too bad to look at.

Would you rather be RNG Blessed but be banned from Serenes Forest, or be RNG Screwed but become a moderator at Serenes Forest?

(RNG Blessings/Screwage only apply to Fire Emblem endeavors, not real life)

moderator at SF sounds like a lot of work, I'll take some RNG blessing please =3

feel cold or hot for the rest of your life, just the feeling, not truly being. there wouldn't be any way to warm your feelings up/cool your feelings down.

I'll take being cold. I'd rather be able to think logically than get pissed all the time.

Would you rather live in the world of Final Fantasy IV or the world of Final Fantasy VI?

IV

Don't know when exactly but if it includes the game events, I'm not taking my chances on the WoB>WoR transition... lol

Be limited in the amount of consoles/handhelds you can own, but as much games you could play, or be limited in the number of games to play but have it be from any console/handheld?

Limited in the amount of consoles, all those console would go to waste without games to play them on

Would you rather be a Jegan or an Est

30 spd please. with 0 speed you'd still get damaged my magic, and doubled too.

def is only vs physical, speed also against magic.

get $1 every day for free for the rest of your life, or $5 for every day you don't play video games?

throwing stuff at the speed of light is pretty cool, but since spiders are my favorite animals, and they'd die at that speed, no thanks.

making squirrels explode is pretty gross, and unnecessary... but I barely ever see one, so I'd pick this one.

take care of a friend's spider for a week, or rather a snake for a week?

Edited by whase

I'll take the spider, I don't think they're as dangerous as snakes. And if things got outta hand, it would be easier to kill a spider than to kill a snake.

Would you rather be James Bond or Solid Snake?

never seen any James Bond movies, nor have I played any games of Snake other than Brawl. But since Snake looks all rough and rude, I'd rather go with Bond, he looks more like a gentleman...

homework or games first?

Homework, under normal circumstances. Then, I can game without worry.

Would you rather always have 100 Hit but always have a chance of being criticaled, or always have less than 100 Hit but never have a chance of being criticaled?

100 hit but the chance of being criticaled. I could just take Fortune. :P

Would you rather be trapped in the body of Odolwa or Goht?

Pet a skulltula. Easily.

Would you rather have to repeat the same day over endlessly or start going back in time so that every day it's yesterday today.

both would be pretty cool (if it's her natural color, I don't like fake)

but if I'd have to choose, I say eye color. to get less stared at on the streets.

have a bad hair day or feel depressed? and you have to go to school/work that day.

Bad hair day, easily. Every day for me is a bad hair day, to be honest. Being depressed would actually affect my performance, a bad hair day would not.

Would you rather have a team of only pegasus knights or a team of only wyvern riders?

Wyvern riders. Would get killed by magic, but I'd rather have the the combat skills than the extra aid.

Would you rather own a cat or a dog, (under the circumstances you have no other pets if you have them)?

a cat, it would allow me to stay more lazy than with a dog, I think. dunno, I don't like pets enough to clean their poo...

every time for the rest of your life when you throw a dice, rather always throw 1 or 6?