Would you rather...?

Coke.

Would you rather win a million dollars, than have to pay it all for a debt, or win a $1000 bet to shave all the hair on your head off?

Edited by 13thshadow

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather have a mountain lion dump it's asshole in my face

I would die faster from the volcano.

Would you rather wipe your ass with sandpaper or make out with Avril Lavigne?

(make the right decision...the first)

The latter, then I could whore myself out to all these shitty gossip mags, then go Heather Mills-Mccartney on her arse to get more money which would prompt Kunt & the gang into making a song about me.

Would you rather spend your weekend watching a non-stop Spice Girls marathon or get beaten up by (Millwall fans)

Edited by mikethfc

looks or gender don't matter for friendship

though it's generally easier for guys to be friend with guys, so I'd pick the dude

rather get rich by being an awesome artist or by being an epic rocket scientist?

• 2 weeks later...

Skip parts. Horrible things happen, and I'd rather not see them.

Would you rather discover a new species of animal, or make contact with aliens?

new species, alien life would mean people get excited and will put more money in outer space projects. enough problems on Earth to deal with first.

have the only smiley you can ever use for the rest of your life be :awesome: or :newyears:

:awesome:

Would you rather go out with Shauntel(Pokemon), or Samus?

Edited by Wilhelmina

neither

horror, at least those have special/visual effects. though it mostly depends on what role I'd have and how good the scripts are.

get magically zapped into a fire emblem game, or zap one character out of a fire emblem game? (and what game/char would you choose?)

It depends upon the conditions of the zapping. If I can be zapped in and become a badass character who survives, then I'd go with that. (BUT I MUST BE ALLOWED TO USE BOTH DARK MAGIC AND SWORDS, and be zapped into FE: Radiant Dawn. I just hope that I get to travel with Ike so I can get my hands on Mist...)

If it must be any other way, then I'll zap Eirika out because I figure she'd be the easiest to get a date with. Just protect her and take a spear the chest in the process.

since no question was asked, I'll just ask my question again :3

get magically zapped into a fire emblem game, or zap one character out of a fire emblem game? (and what game/char would you choose?)

Magical weapons. Brain over brawn! :B):

Would you rather have a pet who ignores you and stuff but be harmless, or have a pet who's all over you and risk suffering from it?