Would you rather...?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends if there's a wrong answer or not... if I had to choose I'd name one of my daughters 'Plum', though I wouldn't want people to think of me as a person who breeds children for the sole sake of eating them.... screw it, I'd name a cat 'Plum' instead.

Wrys or Rhys?

Edited by SirBrickingtonCrushworthy

Either, because I'm getting a new computer anyway!

Okay, well seriously though I actually would go with the Hard Drive if it WAS a computer I really cared about, because I could just pay for a new one and it would still run quite similarly.

PC or a Mac?

Edited by SirBrickingtonCrushworthy

• 3 weeks later...

Elibe, seeing how I feel a bigger time gap between FE6 and FE7 gives IS more to work with.

Amuse a huge audience in a theatre with physical comedy and slapstick routines or improvise a song about someone randomly chosen from the audience?

The first one, it's pretty easy to entertain people with nut shots and fart jokes.

For the rest of your life, would you rather never play a Fire Emblem game again or play only Fire Emblem games?

you mean like that guy from x-men? not being able to stop it? than I'd pick mouth. (It's easier to keep my mouth stop than my eyes closed.) otherwise, eyes are easier to target stuff.

oh wait, just comes up in me. with non-stop laser coming from my mouth, I wouldn't be able to eat. eyes all the way than. ^^

rather have the sun stop giving light or giving heat?

I'd rather have the sun stop giving light, at least we would have other stars and candlelights to give light. If the sun quit giving heat we would all die because the earth would freeze over.

Would you rather have a Fire Emblem that has Dragon Quest art style or the Tales series art style?

Tales series art style.

Would you rather be buried to your shoulders at the beach during low tide, as the tide comes in, or suffer from 2 unidentified sharp objects enter into your neck slowly?

• 2 weeks later...

eh... I don't know either of them, but taking a quick glance at their wiki pages, I think I would like Rukia Kuchiki most...

..be the best at wielding the sword or the pen?

The former.

Would you rather live as a monster, or die as a good person?

Good question.....

Marry the woman of my dreams, and raise a family with her.

Sorry was that not on the menu of my choices? My dad always says I know exactly what I want, I thought I would ask for that.

Back on topic, I would rather be the best at wielding the sword. Who needs a pen when you have the Internet?

Would you rather have Golden Sun characters in Fire Emblem or Fire Emblem characters in Golden Sun?

since I don't know golden sun, more FE peoples in GS. that would make FE better known and more people would start playing it and resulting in world domination more FE games made!

have 1 person in your family (one you know well) die or a thousand people you don't know?