Would you rather...?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope(I wouldn't want magic irl

would you rather clean your garage or work in the yard?(both jobs will take the same time,also, unfortunately for me I don't get this choice and have to vacuum clean the entire house)

we don't have a garage, I'd look foolish trying to clean it. I'll take care of our yard.

owning a house with your very own swimming pool, or one with your own gym?

Edited by whase

we don't have a garage, I'd look foolish trying to clean it. I'll take care of our yard.

owning a house with your very own swimming pool, or one with your own gym?

swimming pool sounds awesome, but I would like to lift heavy weights without having to pay for it(exactly why I don't go to a gym too)

play FE6 or play FE7 again?

Strawberries(cause I like candies and a lot of candies have peanuts in them)

be very smart but as weak as a baby or be like Gonzoles(stupid but strong)?

I like my brain, I don't care about muscle.

live forever and see the people you love/like die in front of your eyes, or have a long and happy life with everyone you like/love and all die at the same time?

see in the dark, I'm currently a night-person with no night vision what so ever

die in a year or get your brain uploaded on a computer today? (when uploaded you don't need any food, just electricity. but other people decide when to shut you down)

(EDIT: also when uploaded your body doesn't have a mind anymore and still dies)

Edited by whase

see in the dark, I'm currently a night-person with no night vision what so ever

die in a year or get your brain uploaded on a computer today? (when uploaded you don't need any food, just electricity. but other people decide when to shut you down)

(EDIT: also when uploaded your body doesn't have a mind anymore and still dies)

Die in a year, the latter doesn't sound all too stellar and at least this way there's more time to prepare than "Mind that truck" "What Truck" Splat

Tarantino or Spielberg marathon

Spielberg has quite some movies I liked, including the lovely bones, which is one of my favorite movies. I took a look at Tarantino's list of movies, didn't see a single one I liked. Spielberg it is.

rather watch all Harry Potter movies or all Twilight movies in a row, without any breaks. (no getting food, no toilet break, no sleeping etc.)

die against epic boss, at least I always save in front of those. I never save before fighting generic enemies.

forever have snowy winter holidays or forever sunny summer holidays?

• 2 weeks later...

Forever sunny summer holidays!! I'm on my trampoline in the morning and for about 3 hours in the evening when it's really warm. I hate being cold, cos it hurts.

Eat something dipped in strong acid, or eat something dipped in horse poop?? (Sorry it's a bit gross, I'm tired and this is all I can think of)

Lose both legs. There are ways to salvage the damage with stuff like a wheelchair or something, but there are very few alternatives to loosing an arm.

Forever be bald or having your hair rainbow-colored?

depends on if it's head hair only, but I guess bald. at least bald can look good.

(yet, with rainbow colored hair, you can shave it off too..)

gain courage and lose strength, or vice versa?

• 2 weeks later...

oh, tough one...

I'll go with flying, I guess. I can train to get stronger or faster, I can't train to fly. and I'm sure this way I'd get rid of any fear of heights.

have a digital watch or a regular watch?