Would you rather...?

I choose loving someone, I really need proof whether I'm able to or not.

be able to move anything with your mind, even really heavy stuff, or become the best in martial arts and get super fast reflexes?

Edited by whase

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martial arts, I'd be that much healthier and get a nice self-esteem boost.

Rather have a crush on somebody with an incompatible sexual identity, or develop a crush on (a willing) somebody of a gender/sexual identity you didn't know you liked?

• 2 weeks later...

Carameldansen, since I have no clue what the Numa Numa dance looks like.

Would you rather eat a big box of fermented apples and get arrested for DUI, or eat a big box of fermented apples and end up in the hospital for health issues related to getting drunk?

I'd rather eat the apples and end up in the hospital, since that won't ruin my reputation as much.

Would you rather unicycle across a tight rope or pogo stick around the interior of a volcano which is 75% lava, 25% solid enough rock? Both of these assume that you have your current level of unicycling and pogo sticking (ie: no unicycling skill for most of you).

depends on what kind, but probably the dog food. I don't think a bullet to the knee leaves much to heal. (I like walking without a cane or anything)

would rather have option 1 or option 2 happen?

1. your DNA mutates, making you get pregnant from yourself every month you're not already pregnant. the children will be clones of you, having the same DNA, meaning they also get pregnant the moment they hit puberty. guys will have to get Caesarian sections (is that the right word?) to give birth.

2. your DNA mutates, making your arms develop into wings. this means no more hands. and because of weight problems you can't actually fly, though flapping really fast might save you when falling from high places.

Choice number 2... I got a picture of me pregnant in my head and... blink.gif

Would you rather have your spleen pecked out by a vulture every day, only to grow back, or run a children's daycare center?

Edited by MidnightShade

Chocolate would be more solid.

would you rather fight a dragon and lose, or fight a dragon and win, but in agony because you were damaged in the fight?

wouldn't the dragon kill me when I lose? either way, I'll take the loss, sounds less painful.

would you rather pick 1 fluid to be the only thing you can drink for the rest of your life, or pick 1 food item to be the only thi9ng you can eat for the rest of your life?

one food item.

would you rather be on a deserted island, living comfortably without taxes and with a couple other people of the opposite gender, (no competition!), or rule a European country?

European country please. on a deserted island I'd probably get bored in a year or so, or die from an infection. it's too hard to live without the internet these days.

would you rather gain a strength or a speed boost?

Speed. With speed, you could work out faster to get the strength, then run circles and hit harder then everyone else!

Would you rather be stuck in Elibe or Magvel?

Magvel, it has further developed magical sciences and cuter mage girls. oh, and apparently less wars.

which of these 2 classes would you rather see in the next FE?

1. a necromancer, able to resurrect fallen allies. resurrected allies will lose supports, support and talk options, 5% off of each growth and 1 off of each stat.

2. an angel knight, able to fully resurrect fallen allies. resurrected allies will lose all experience, levels and stats gained the chapter it died in, angel knight will lose 5 maximum health, 1 defense and 1 resistance permanently.

necromancer.

Would you rather hug a creeper from minecraft, or get into a staring contest with an enderman?

necromancer.

Would you rather hug a creeper from minecraft, or get into a staring contest with an enderman?

why don't you ever usually explain your answer? it's no fun this way.

staring contest, I'm not much of a hugger.

rather have your pegasus knights use bows or anima magic (assuming wind magic is present)

Edited by whase

I would rather have my pegasus riders use magic, maybe because magic users have higher resistance. They'd max it out pretty quickly.

Would you rather be a writer for the fire emblem audio drama, or be a voice actor for the fire emblem audio drama?

• 1 month later...

Red. It brings out my eyes

Would you rather be set on fire for 2 minutes, or be encased in ice for 2 hours?

encased in ice for 2 hours would cause death, set on fire for 2 minutes would make you live the rest of your life in terrible pain (if you survive).

plus, I've heard burning to death is the most painful way to go. I'd rather die by ice.

lose everything you have (as in money and any sort of items) or be forced to move away from the continent you're living on right now (and to never return)?

even if I lose everything and have to move away, I am sure I can mooch stuff off of my uncles (who live in another continent) so won't mind choosing either

troll a troll or complain about the troll to the authorities?

• 1 month later...