ITT: When Marcus Gets Fed Up

Integrity

Mount and Blade's multiplayer is generally bollocks. I decided to grind out the Steam achievements anyway, and today was graced with this gem.

[spoiler=wiiiiiidescreen, check the chat log]108354097-4.jpg

Poor boy.

Marcus finally got revenge on the little bitch.

...And nice to see Lyn catch a javelin through the face, too.

Ahh, this makes me lust for Warbands yet further...get Lord Furetchen a REAL title. His unique war-howl of "TIME TO BAKE THE PIES!" shall echo through the hills of Nordregion once again!

I like M&B's multiplayer :(

still, nothing compares to my army consisting nearly entirely of khergit Lancers in single player. Crossbowmen and footmen are kept in garrison for when I need them. M&B does get boring quickly once you are the most powerful lord in existence :(

Edited by Iced

I like M&B's multiplayer :(

still, nothing compares to my army consisting nearly entirely of khergit Lancers in single player. Crossbowmen and footmen are kept in garrison for when I need them. M&B does get boring quickly once you are the most powerful lord in existence :(

Try playing on full realism, like you die....quickly. Put all damage to normal, and get rid of all HUD, like troop icons and damage and stuff. And no cheats. Thats hard shit right there.

Try playing on full realism, like you die....quickly. Put all damage to normal, and get rid of all HUD, like troop icons and damage and stuff. And no cheats. Thats hard shit right there.

That is sort of how I play (except the hud bit, that's just silly) it's very difficult at the start (you get captured.....a lot) but once you get a good force together it gets much easier very quickly.

I play 98% difficulty. The only reason it's not 100% is because I have my battle limit set to 100 and the game speed set to Normal instead of Fast. Either of those would kick it to 100+%.

But me, I horde Rhodok Sharpshooters with any flavor of infantry (except Sarranids) in front of them. Biggest points for a line of Sharpshooters behind a line of Nord Huscarls. Except recently at Furetchen's behest I've been recruiting a bunch of Vaegirs...

Also: always Rhodok Sharpshooters, never Swadians. Swadian Sharpshooters suck.

But me, I horde Rhodok Sharpshooters with any flavor of infantry (except Sarranids) in front of them. Biggest points for a line of Sharpshooters behind a line of Nord Huscarls. Except recently at Furetchen's behest I've been recruiting a bunch of Vaegirs...

Also: always Rhodok Sharpshooters, never Swadians. Swadian Sharpshooters suck.

Does anyone else feel the Sarranids are kind of underpowered at the moment? All of the other factions have some sort of specialty (well except for the Khergits but thats only because the AI has no idea how to use Horse Archers) but the Sarranids just seem to chill in their desert and not do much in my games.

Swadia make up for it by being ridiculously good at everything else once they get men at arms/Infantary.

Sarranids suck balls, except for Mamlukes. Mamlukes are the single best open-field unit in the game bar none, and among the best units to staff castles with.