Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

Finished the "Should Haar be Unbanned?" Draft 32171 in 189 turns. ffs never allow, hell, encourage battle save abuse in this kind of thing ever again because goddamn

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b][u]Folgore Rangers Draft Challenge Time: FE4[/u][/b] #32854
General Horace: (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Briggid, Patty, Faval), Fin, Aless, Noish, Hawk, Rinda, Yanne, Beoworuf, Badney
Doku: (Sylvia, Reen, Corpur), (Ira, Lakche, Skasaher), Cuan, Dew, Femina, Midayle, Horlin, Shanan, Joharuba, Hannival
Camtech: (Adean, Rana, Resutel), (Tailto, Arthur, Tinny), Claude, Revin, Alec, Sharlow, Brohan, ASAELLO HITMAN OF CONNACHT, Buttface, Loddervane
Wood: (Fury, Phee, Sety), (Rackasis, Diarmud, Nanna), Laylea, Mana, Lex, Azeru, Dimna, Tristan, Daisy, Jamka

fe4 is amazing

[b][u]Folgore Rangers Draft Challenge Time: FE4[/u][/b] #32854
General Horace: (Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna), (Briggid, Patty, Faval), Fin, Aless, Noish, Hawk, Rinda, Yanne, Beoworuf, Badney
Doku: (Sylvia, Reen, Corpur), (Ira, Lakche, Skasaher), Cuan, Dew, Femina, Midayle, Horlin, Shanan, Joharuba, Hannival
Camtech: (Adean, Rana, Resutel), (Tailto, Arthur, Tinny), Claude, Revin, Alec, Sharlow, Brohan, ASAELLO HITMAN OF CONNACHT, Buttface, Loddervane
Wood: (Fury, Phee, Sety), (Rackasis, Diarmud, Nanna), Laylea, Mana, Lex, Azeru, Dimna, Tristan, Daisy, Jamka

fe4 is amazing

I'm actually going to legitimize that and make it a thing under SFDTT later, but

so obviously you hate me with your deliberate pickings of translations, but you didn't change ...Jamka? He's one of the easiest to change to something not on the lists (jamukha).

I expected more from you, fucker. Also I'm partially not logging it now out of spite.

EDIT: Also logs update and fucked the generic rules and made them humble and Tethys is now free.

Edited by Integrity

Integ,

Another RNG Draft #32863

Serious Bananas - Vika, Jill, Edward, Heather, Elincia, Soren, Ranulf, Ena, Tibarn

PKL - Ilyana, Fiona, Muarim, Mordecai, Astrid, Shinon, Mia, Bastian, Giffca

nano - Laura, Leonardo, Lucia, Makalov, Gatrie, Rhys, Sigrun, Pelleas, Volke

Folgore Green - Meg, Nolan, Marcia, Lethe, Lyre, Tanith, Janaff, Sanaki, Kurthnaga

*Quintessence - Zihark, Tauroneo, Danved, Calill, Mist, Oscar, Boyd, Renning, Stefan

CR-S01 - Aran, Nailah, Kieran, Nephenee, Rolf, Ulki, Naesala, Nasir, Caineghis

Konnor97 - Tormod, Volug, Nealuchi, Brom, Titania, Kyza, Skrimir, Gareth, Oliver

Sorry for the double post.

Finished [FE7] Guy's Journal Through EHM #32684 with an adjusted TC of 199.

Finished [FE8] Your Run-of-the-Mill FE8 Draft! #32281

105 turns

I have completely figured this game out.

hahahaha how did you get that team you hacker

Logs update, including officializing the FRDCT

Integ. I think prologue turns counting in FE12 drafts should be made standard. Its actually a bit more challenging that way since units will be underleveled coming out of prologue. It would also prevent super ryans/lukes/rodys/cecilles and super wryyyyyysssssss. As it stands now, people can just stall prologue forever for reinforcements and get their drafted units to like level 10 (and massive weapon rank like C staves for wryyyyyyyssss). The difference is like, 4 levels for every unit which is huge. Also, i didnt find anything on My Unit in the rules. Is MU supposed to be banned on default?

@ Integ

I honestly have no idea, I think Gilliam and Moulder going 4th and 5th helped also Amelia was take before the Christmas cavs. Since I had Vanessa though Garcia really didnt do too much. And no one really seems to understand how good Artur is. And L'Arachel is HUGELY under-rated.

OH! Myrrh should get banned. Seriously, shes really fucking useful for Chp 20 and Final 1 and 2.

OH! Myrrh should get banned. Seriously, shes really fucking useful for Chp 20 and Final 1 and 2.

that's why she's free.

I feel if she got banned we'd see a lot more stuff like rigging dodges on Naglfar and shit like that.

ok the one logs thing was updated

PKL: when will you hammer it through your skull that *I do not know*? Unless you can provide me with the precise changes, a solid argument, and (preferably) a second opinion on it I can't be the decider.

Horace also agrees that prologue should count. Evidence? I got wryyyyysssss to C staves in a draft by prologue 8. Thats...dumb tbh, since he starts with E. And it made a huuuuge difference in turncounts later on because he got B staves by chapter 12 or so. Being able to train your units almost infinitely looks kinda broken to me. For comparison, with no prologue LTC, i got ryan to level 10 in prologue. With prologue LTC, I can get ryan to level 6 or so only. It would help earlygame to be harder and not trivialized because lolOPandoverleveled luke/rody/ryan/cecille/draug. Not to mention that you could feed every kill to marth in prologue 8 and get an OP marth that doesnt require thought to full move every turn :/. Although i havent done it myself...

Edited by PKL

uh

I went to go implement your thing, PKL, and I found that prologue counting in FE12 drafts is standard. So ...?

As for MU, just a blanket ban or just footman classes or what? I vaguely followed that trend around a little.

It was? Then why does no one count prologue turns in standard drafts :S. I guess just add a little clause saying they count then haha. As for MU, I think female Mage, Cleric, Myrmidon and Archer are fine. I'd say Peg.Knight is borderline fine but I still dont have enough data on it. Eclipse is convinced Peg.Knight is broken. Im not seeing Peg.Knight's brokeness because of my Peg.Knight MU being average and being beaten by Rody and Caeda. Horace hasnt played far enough into the draft. And the others in the draft havent either. Cavalier My Unit should definetely be banned, since it can just solo everything forever and there would be no point in drafting other earlygame units. Additionally, I recommend Dracoknight My Unit to be banned if Peg.Knight is ever allowed. Having to wait for a whip to promote does nerf her quite a bit in my experience.

It was? Then why does no one count prologue turns in standard drafts :S. I guess just add a little clause saying they count then haha.

Why? We don't have mentions of that in any other game. If it isn't listed, it's counted. Otherwise we'd have to have "every chapter in the game must be counted for turncount" because since they aren't mentioned they're not duuuuuh.

Also,

My Unit is free for all, but is restricted to Female Mage, Cleric, Myrmidon, Archer, and their promoted counterparts.

fine?

Edited by Integrity

Why? We don't have mentions of that in any other game. If it isn't listed, it's counted. Otherwise we'd have to have "every chapter in the game must be counted for turncount" because since they aren't mentioned they're not duuuuuh.

Also,

fine?

1. Ok. Its just that no one has ever counted prologue turns. And its not just a rule edit or anything. Almost all drafts are standard (copy pasta'd rules) and no one ever counts them lol.

2. Yeah, seems good to me.