Super Robots or Real Robots?

Mousefire

20 members have voted

1. 1. Supers or Reals?

inb4 http://www.dra-mata.com/manga/4koma/old/alpha30.jpg

Though seriously, are the Evangelions even supposed to be classified in the first place? They're cyborgs, not mechas.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Real, because Armored Core: for Answer.

And on that note, I can't find my damned copy, watching that video Death posted made me realise how much I needed to finish S (or SS?) ranking everything.

Really?I kind of strongly dislike it. While I was watching it was pretty okay, but as soon as I finished the last episode and looked back... I was pissed. I honestly don't think that the ending meant anything.

Did you see the film End of Evangelion? It's confusing as well, but it provides more closure for the series than the final episode of the anime.

Though seriously, are the Evangelions even supposed to be classified in the first place? They're cyborgs, not mechas.

That is a pretty huge spoiler.

And on the topic of Armored Core, can't wait for Armored Core 5.

Did you see the film End of Evangelion? It's confusing as well, but it provides more closure for the series than the final episode of the anime.

That is a pretty huge spoiler.

And on the topic of Armored Core, can't wait for Armored Core 5.

Yeah, that's why I think the ending means literally nothing. Like... it seems like it was just made amazingly open so that the viewer could make something up. People soup.

And 5 is going to be so awesome. I might even start back making little Japanese boys cry for a couple of weeks.