L4D2 Mafia

Psych

*Warning, spoilers for The Sacrifice campaign may be present*

"Bill? Bill! Francis, we have to go back!"

"Zoey, you know as well as I do there's nothing we can do. We have to take the boat and leave. Louis is hurt."

"How can you say that! We have to do something!"

The three survivors crowd around the top of the bridge. A car drives up to them. Some people get out, yelling at them. "Excuse me? Can you lower the bridge?"

"I, I'm sorry. We lost someone...and had some trouble getting it up. You're gonna have to get around another way."

"Come on sweetie, lower it for us?"

"Go to hell Colonel Sanders! Fine, we'll help. If you get rid of all those stinking zombies for us. We want revenge!"

:awesome: I suck at flavour.

[spoiler=Rules]1. It will be an NOC game.

2. Day phases will be 48 hours, while Night phases will be 60 hours.

3. "Normal" gameplay. "Day" phases are lynchings. "Night" phases are actions. Flavour-wise however, nights will be called days, and days will be called nights.

4. Vote using the usual ## (double pound) method.

5. Since this will be held on another thread, you will not need to edit posts. Please try to abstain, but I'll be lenient here.

6. Dead players may give one final post as a big F U, then unless other circumstances happen, they will be gone for the rest of the game.

While knowledge of the game is not needed at all, knowing some things may help with understanding why some infected have the powers they have, and other knowledge of items such as Pills or Molotovs.

[spoiler=~Sign Ups~]1. WeaponsofMassConstruction

2. Radiant Dragon

3. Mikethefc

4. Eclipse

5. Kevin

6. Kaoz

7. BK

8. Flint Echo

Edited by This Wheel of Colors

Since the only one currently going on is Abyss, and they're both on different places, this one will probably start around when it ends or is close to wrapping up.

I should probably put this in the sign up, but it's actually Zombies vs Survivors with the survivors as the mafia.

If the game is going to start before Jan 25th put Mikethfc down as sub. otherwise I'll probably be able to play the full game.

Edited by mikethfc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...