What grade are you in?

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in 16th grade.

EDIT: Severlan is in Earlham College and I got accepted there but I also realized they don't fit what I want as well as Purdue. And they cost just about the same as Depauw and I've only gotten a $10500 scholarship. I'm a 21st Century Scholar so they will help me pay for Purdue's full tuition. But I also wanna get a graduate's degree in a field and I doubt it covers that.

Probably a good thing you aren't coming Freohr. I just got definitive evidence that our school has reached supersaturation point when it comes to losers. We are currently beating out Texas A&M on Likealittle despite having one millionth of their population.

I would be in my first year of college right now, but... I have no money, and degrees are inflating like money is. They no longer single you out as specifically qualified. They are almost worthless now. I am disappointed.

Edited by Makaze

Technically I'm in my first year of college but I have enough credits to be considered a first semester Sophomore. Not like I can graduate early anyway, I need 22 classes to graduate and I have 6 semesters left. I just get priority housing and class choices. ;D

11th grade. I could have skipped 11th and gone to 12th grade had I changed schools, and this new school also wouldn't have the dreaded IB programme. But alas, such is not the case.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...