Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

Nadya heals Reign (1)

Nika heals (1)

Gabbie attacks Hypnos, gets countered by Blake or Nika (2)

Reign force tomes HypTeam. Min 6 on Hypnos if it hits (2)

Someone attacks Hypnos, gets diverted by Blake or Nika (2)* needs a person here

Valter for min 11(4)

Zach for min 7(5)

Gar for min 5(6)

Blake for min 5(7)

This is probably the best order to make sure that all defends are gone. Probably anyone can take out the defend, but make sure to check with people before acting.

Roy, would you be willing to have one of your dudes who isn't Valter break the second defend? Synthia is probably the better choice cause of WT shenanigans. We just need the defend broken and if you do it, that leaves us two extra posts to allow for making sure Hypnos is KO'd.

Edited by scorri

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to hit the guy to break the defend, so I'll have Kat do it. Synthia can't take a counter without guaranteed KO basically.

Do novice ring uses stack? Because if so Valter could have 15mt this turn. That should help a bunch. He still doesn't take a counter from Hypnos, right?

I don't have to hit the guy to break the defend, so I'll have Kat do it. Synthia can't take a counter without guaranteed KO basically.

Do novice ring uses stack? Because if so Valter could have 15mt this turn. That should help a bunch. He still doesn't take a counter from Hypnos, right?

Uh Synthia one shots the defender left if she rolls a 2 on the hit die.

also Yes the math was done with ring stacking, and yes, Valter avoids the counter due to bow rule.

Edited by Snike

So Kiryn found this thing and it's pretty cool

http://www.icongenerators.net/square.html

worth checking out

EDIT: If anyone's curious as to what's cycling through my avy right now.

[spoiler=squares]

Katcubedcopy_zpse2ab32fa.png

Volgasquare_zpseeb9a1ad.png

Synthiasquared_zps5b07e82e.png

Valtersquare_zps6732cd1d.png

Cloesquare_zps1220343b.png

Nimoephsquare_zps0502609b.png

Elreysquare_zpse790dd6d.png

themostroy_zps1ad98c71.png

And then other random things I made quick someone shoot me before I make the whole RP I'm supposed to be studying dammit

Raquelsquare_zps0b65399e.png

AnotherZachperhaps_zpsd5278750.png

Amonsquare_zps82021ebb.png

Edited haha

Anedasquare_zps8c7dc133.png

Same (needs rainbow hair!)

Blakesquare_zpsb999ec77.png

Robinsquare_zps81ca2f8f.png

Shadraksquare_zps6e2bed70.png

Reignsquare_zps8ea90ccc.png

Gabbiesquare_zps0ce7b14b.png

Bertsquare_zpsb3b2ca29.png

Faatinasquare_zps972b3231.png

Chelseasquarelol_zps7faa6e2d.png

Joannasquare_zps347bc49e.png

Edited by roymbrog

I'd sort of wanted to take the alliteration to the max in my post last night by saying "broad, buxom, bandana'd babe" but somehow it just didn't feel right. We can all laugh at it here and now, though, I reckon.

Just so people know, starting Friday I'll be pretty much away from my computer for the majority of the day until the next Friday. I'll have maybe two or three hours a day where I'm online and I can't promise I'll be able to post every day. Just so people know.

I need some help (as if that wasn't obvious)

I don't know what I do wrong, and no one ever gives me answers when I ask, so this might be a lost cause, but

What do I need to do to make myself fun to RP with? Why don't people want to now and what can I do to fix it? Is it my attitude? Characters? Slow posting speed? Would it help if I gave a character to someone else? I could, if anyone actually wants to take one. I'd rather see people like my characters under a different writer than hate them under me...

I have information on everything/everyone I'm running right now if someone does want to take over.

I think you are a wonderful person Roy!! I like your characters!!!

Anyways my applogies for not participating as of late. I'm currently swamped with my RP, a bunch of shit is going down. Then there's college and me being depressed and uggguuu

So yeah sorries, but can I get a recap of what everyone's doing? Sorry again.

We actually just TS'd to arriving at the fortress where Raquel's dad and Sardis are. If you read Phee's last post you should be able to jump in from that.

So we are just waiting for the orginization to finish preparing themselves. Specifically waiting for Sardis to stop with his make-up and put the phone with Lumpy Space Princess away.

... I need a gif of that.

Belated(lost track of this tab among all the others)

so is it up to us who goes with this or is it really just Raquel

I'm pretty sure Nika's going, but it's not like Raquel won't accept any input on the other 'two'.

I don't know what I do wrong, and no one ever gives me answers when I ask, so this might be a lost cause, but

What do I need to do to make myself fun to RP with? Why don't people want to now and what can I do to fix it? Is it my attitude? Characters? Slow posting speed? Would it help if I gave a character to someone else? I could, if anyone actually wants to take one. I'd rather see people like my characters under a different writer than hate them under me...

I have information on everything/everyone I'm running right now if someone does want to take over.

Character adoptions usually don't go well in my opinion so I personally don't think you should hand off your characters. I only took Shadrak because he was somewhat entrenched IC-wise and I wanted to see if I could redeem him somewhat. Your characters don't really need redeeming though. As for being fun to rp with, I'm pretty sure Merc has fun with those interactions. I don't have much fun with anyone or anything during upcoming plot points so leave me out of the fun equation lol. Honestly I'm not really sure how to make someone fun/more fun to rp with.

As for being fun to rp with, I'm pretty sure Merc has fun with those interactions.

You know that's right. wink.gif

Was pretty surprised when I read you thought your dudes weren't fun to interact with. Can't think of anyone who doesn't enjoy your stuff. 'Sides, you've been getting a good amount of interaction lately. Really didn't see this coming.

I don't hate RPing with you and I don't think anyone else does either. Maybe posting more/faster might help?

Character adoptions usually don't go well in my opinion so I personally don't think you should hand off your characters. I only took Shadrak because he was somewhat entrenched IC-wise and I wanted to see if I could redeem him somewhat. Your characters don't really need redeeming though. As for being fun to rp with, I'm pretty sure Merc has fun with those interactions. I don't have much fun with anyone or anything during upcoming plot points so leave me out of the fun equation lol. Honestly I'm not really sure how to make someone fun/more fun to rp with.

It's not so much about redeeming as it is they wouldn't have to deal with me. I don't do a lot of things people ask me to because I'm too attached/uncomfortable, and then people don't want to ask me because they assume I don't want to do things and it's a bad cycle that would be fixed if someone else had the character. Like with you and Shadrak, you don't really have any vested interest in him and he does a lot more stuff.

Then there's my general moodiness, schedule problems, and slow posting/trouble posting.

[/size][/color]

You know that's right. wink.gif

Was pretty surprised when I read you thought your dudes weren't fun to interact with. Can't think of anyone who doesn't enjoy your stuff. 'Sides, you've been getting a good amount of interaction lately. Really didn't see this coming.

Well, I'm glad you do enjoy it I guess. Do you have any suggestions on how it could be better though?

I don't hate RPing with you and I don't think anyone else does either. Maybe posting more/faster might help?

Hate was a strong word I guess. I tend to hold things up and leave people in the dust. I've been trying to work on posting speed and eeking out posts between/in classes, but I've always been a slow poster since I started RPing 4 years ago. I don't know if there's much I can do about speed.

Hey

Hey Merc

You know what's really awesome? When people think something in their head instead of saying it out loud, like Zach did, and Rper's decide to respond to those thoughts anyways.

Reading Comprehension yo

Edited by Eail

To specify

"Then, Zach snapped at her, asking when she became the tactician and completely refused to listen to her input"

Zach never mentioned Synthia being or not being the tactician, those were his thoughts. The reason this is a problem is because it made the whole Norbert situation a problem because of a misread

I don't know if there's much we can do about it now besides Merc editing Bert's initial grievance to something else. He could still get upset based on the perceived opinion bashing, but I dunno. There have been too many posts following to change the situation completely :<

As a bonus though, at least Synthia has promptly shut up.