shock and euphoria

Percivalé

So I was with my boyfriend at Wal-Mart last night, and we had already been seeing a bunch of people that we know EVERYWHERE. It was so odd; maybe every ten or twenty minutes we would run into someone we knew and it was awesome but so... strange at the same time.

Anyhow, we were walking out of the clothes isle and towards the art supplies when... well, I saw her hair at first (I ALWAYS recognize her by her hair at first glance because I want it so much) and I stopped a minute. I muttered something like "oh look" and I didn't even expect her to turn around but...

SOMEHOW SHE NOTICED ME

and I halted again and ultimately said hi. And

SHE SAID HI BACK, AGAIN

... albeit, it was nothing like the last time we met at the store. Whereas she had merely replied 'hey' to me and barely even cast me a glance before, this time she STOPPED AND HAD AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION WITH US.

What made it better was that she was with a guy that my boyfriend happened to know, so while they were chatting away I had some time to bond with her. With Kelsey Meredith.

We had a bit of a conversation on Facebook before this; I was the one who initiated it and, you know, she's not so bad. She may still be my self-proclaimed rival and nothing will change that; however, she's not as much of a bitch that she makes out to be. She can come off as one, and she definitely exhibits arrogance and that Voice Student Elitism, but... she's approachable. She will talk to you.

I should use this to my advantage, mhmhmhm

Edited by Frivolidad

You're age 11-13. You're a girl. I can, thus, infer that within 1 week you will make another stupid ass post here proclaiming her the biggest bitch of all time. I had a sister that was once your age, I remember all of this.

I turn 18 in two months you fucking faggot

and every time I post it's supposed to be sarcastic because I'm never fucking serious ever

because I am levity

edit: also she's really not a bitch

I know people better than that |:

Edited by Frivolidad

I turn 18 in two months you fucking faggot

and every time I post it's supposed to be sarcastic because I'm never fucking serious ever

because I am levity

edit: also she's really not a bitch

I know people better than that |:

Isn't my fault that I have to assume you're that age when you post stuff like "OMG boy asked me out hehehehehehehehehehe lolol"

honestly, they need to make a show about you. It would be fuckin awesome to see you sarcasticaly planning to use this to your advantage....

honestly, they need to make a show about you. It would be fuckin awesome to see you sarcasticaly planning to use this to your advantage....

Remember, she's sarcastic about everything. Including being sarcastic about being sarcastic about everything, and so on.

Makes it difficult to figure anything out.

But that's what makes it more fun, right? ;)

Isn't my fault that I have to assume you're that age when you post stuff like "OMG boy asked me out hehehehehehehehehehe lolol"

You'd be sooooooooooooo surprised.

And Bizz is slightly older than I am so that makes me even younger =[

Invite her to your house for a sleep over.

Rent one of those small one room single building appartments. Just for one night. Pay over paypal. Cancel the account after the money has been recieved.

After you are done lezzing out or whatever it is girls do at sleepovers...

Slit the bitch in the throat and leave in the middle of the night.

But make sure you put a camera up. Perfectly position yourself at all times so your face isn't in it. BUT CATCH THE LEZZING OUT.

Give the cops something to watch.

Edited by Furby