Serenes Forest's Video Game Battle

Remember the FE Character Battle I hosted in which Sirius won? I will hold another battle, but this time....

FOR VIDEO GAMES!

That is right. But I am going to need nominations first. Nominations will last for the next 96 hours or until I get 256 games. You can nominate up to three games. Any three, but they can not be ROM hacks or any other fan-made games. (To keep it simple, if a game has a GameFAQs entry and said game is officially released somewhere, then it is allowed.)

Also, no Fire Emblem or Tear Ring Saga games. Because this forum and mainsite are based around these two franchises (despite the former being FAR more talked about than the latter), I feel that any game from them will gain an unfair advantage. Sorry people.

Also, no titles that are compilations of games either.

My nominations are Super Metroid, Megaman X2, and Pokemon Platinum.

Edited by Radeon

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

:3

I mean,

The World Ends With You // Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney // Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

Edited by NTG

Chrono Cross ;; Secret of Mana ;; Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

I seriously doubt any of these will win, one and two are classic jRPGs which aren't as big here. And the latter, I highly doubt most people have played the epicness from the tactical spinoff of a Persona game.

I was going to nominate a game from Harvest Moon, but inb4 Rune Factory fans that hate Harvest Moon. And I would've nominated something from Rune Factory. Or Golden Sun. Or FFTA. Or Ace Attorney. But people have/will.

Edited by Iris

Super Mario Galaxy

Pokemon HG/SS

The Orange Box

Heartgold or Soulsilver?

I know, they're the same games for the most part, but for the sake of not making it seem like you're nominating 4 games, I'm going to have to make you choose between one of the two.

And The Orange Box has already been nominated.

Virtually all games nominated are from japan? Man, we need some more western games in here.

I nominate:

Deus Ex

Dragon age: Origins

Supreme Commander

Mass Effect 2

Grand Theft Auto 4

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Total Annihilation

silly silly me

Edited by Excellen Browning