Who's your favorite playable character in fe7?

Who's your favorite playable character in fe7 other than Athos or Merlinus? Include everything like favoritism or good stats to incorparate into your decision. Just don't include availibilty!

Anyway, have fun!

EDIT:

This should be moved to the fire emblem blazing sword forum, sorry for being confused.

Edited by hithere1

Include everything like favoritism or good stats to incorparate into your decision. Just don't include availibilty!

What?

Okay, whatever. Dart, like all Berserkers except Boring Bloody Hawkeye, is ridiculously fun to use with the animations on. Mostly when promoted. As he takes a while to get up to speed, in the interim I'd say Sain. To make there be three dudes, Pent.

I'd probably use Wil if he was actually any GOOD.

Lucius.

Fucking Lucius.

He is the man.

Pent too. I wish him and Lucius could support.

Raven is manly.

Karel for obligatory swordmaster and Guy hates me. Even though Harken is better.

Farina.

Edit: Holy shit I forgot.

MARCUS.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Rath, for being sexy and singlehandedly saving my first PT ever.

Honorable mention to Legault for being sexy and making Victory or Death a joke, and Guy for a kickass sword.

It's a tie between Rath, Lyn, Vaida, and Sain. Rath and Lyn because I like their ending, Vaida's kind of cool, and Sain is pretty epic in ranked, efficient and unefficient playthroughs.

Edit: And Ninian

Edited by Xander

Who's your favorite playable character in fe7 other than Athos or Merlinus?

Those are nowhere near my favorites anyway.

Raven

Lucius

Canas

Lyn

Hector

OsW1N

Serra

Priscilla

Pent

Karel

Farina

I'd say those are my overall favorites to use. If I could only name one, then Raven. The man's saved my ass more times than I can count, and is the only unit to be consistently awesome in every pt. Everyone else can get stat-screwed once in a while, but after 11 pts, he never has.

Edited by El Rey León

Eliwood

Ninian

Hector

Lyndis

Oswin

Pent

Lucius

Canas

Sain

Kent

Fiora

Priscilla

Heath

Raven

Nino

Jaffar

Legault

Bartre

Athos

Basically my faves in a nutshell. But I can't pick just one though. If I had to choose, it's a tie between Hector and Lyn. I like how their personalities are, and I like the dialogue between the two. There's also Raven for being awesome, and Legault for being a pretty cool character. Also Pent, Lucius, Canas, and Athos because I happen to like mages.

Edited by LittleAl

Florina is my favorite FE7 character.

Other characters I like in no particular order:

Kent

Sain

Serra

Matthew

Marcus

Rebecca

Hector

Canas

Fiora

Dart

Ninian

Heath

Isadora

Geitz

Farina

Harken

Nino

Jaffar

Vaida

Who's your favorite playable character in fe7 other than Athos or Merlinus? Include everything like favoritism or good stats to incorparate into your decision. Just don't include availibilty!

Uh, why not Athos and Merlinus? And somehow I don't think the rest of that would influence anyone's choice anyway. In any case...

Priscilla. She's cute...

^_^