Newcomer here.

Rothene

Hello people. Been reading information from Serenes Forest for a while actually, as well as observing the debates put fort in some of the topics which were insightful.

Only played Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon hence my experience in FE is quite little, just started on an english patched version of Sword of Seals though. But loved Sacred Stones for the Branching promotions that gave some flexibility but not too much like the reclass of Shadow Dragon.

Hope to post more helpful stuff on the forums when I can.

PS: for those working on Tales of Serenes: GO!GO!GOOO!!!!!! wish to play it when it's done....XD

Please join me on my quest to make CamTech's life miserable every time he wanders away from Tales of Serenes!

You have no idea A) how happy is makes me that you're doing this and B) how much progress we wouldn't have made if you weren't :E

You have no idea A) how happy is makes me that you're doing this and B) how much progress we wouldn't have made if you weren't :E

It's helpful?! Then let me contribute to the project as a taskmaster! I'll be willing to share, of course~!

*hint hint TC*

It's helpful?! Then let me contribute to the project as a taskmaster! I'll be willing to share, of course~!

*hint hint TC*

Taskmaster, you say? Well, I would need to know what you mean, specifically, but, PM me the details.

Welcome. Please enjoy your stay at Serenes Forest. If you value your sanity, never wander too Far From the Forest. SUPPORT ToS FOREVER. NOW.

How the hell did my name come up this many times before I actually posted?

PS: for those working on Tales of Serenes: GO!GO!GOOO!!!!!! wish to play it when it's done....XD

It's nice to know that there are people actually interested. Now I have more motivation than eclipse's taskmaster powers.

Please join me on my quest to make CamTech's life miserable every time he wanders away from Tales of Serenes!

*grumble grumble*

sdajkfhjlk;asdgj;sklflcdsnkl;vadsklfjl;aksfd.

Hi.

Enjoy your stay.

If you call Camtech CamCam~ prepare to be shot in the foot.

*loads shotgun for emphasis*

Edited by Kamui Gakupo

Hello newcomer!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and remember to proceed with caution in the Far From the Forest...

Here's biohazard suit for safety! *gives biohazard suit*

Speaking of zombies, there's a mafia with zombies that needs participants. . .

*sees your views about reclassing*

I wish to crush you in a draft tournament

Hey, don't get the wrong idea of what I think of reclassing. I don't HATE it. I just dislike how it makes me sit in on my desk with a calculator in hand and every character's growthrates+base stats min~maxing everyone for like hours BEFORE I actually start to play. Can't resist the temptation to tweak 'weak' characters into something other than what they were in hopes they turn out decently strong.....not including prepromotes.

I'm not really a good enough player to participate in Draft tournaments sorry. I actually enjoy babying most characters and seeing how they turn out later on and also persue their support conversations more than seeing how fast I can complete the game.

Hey, don't get the wrong idea of what I think of reclassing. I don't HATE it. I just dislike how it makes me sit in on my desk with a calculator in hand and every character's growthrates+base stats min~maxing everyone for like hours BEFORE I actually start to play. Can't resist the temptation to tweak 'weak' characters into something other than what they were in hopes they turn out decently strong.....not including prepromotes.

I did some stupid play logs which involved creative reclassing of characters that people otherwise ignore. If you want to see those results. . .on second thought, maybe not. Your opinion of me may drop.