Does anyone actually care about the "About Me" page?

Galenforcer

Like, do you literally put effort into typing about yourself? Or bother to read about other people and find out what kind of person they are?

For me, I don't talk about myself ever. I might like slip in a personal thing or two during a chat, but never really type it on my page to share with everyone. Whenever I click on a user, I always look at their "About Me" because I feel I should try to know some people around here and see if there's some common ground between everyone.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like, do you literally put effort into typing about yourself? Or bother to read about other people and find out what kind of person they are?

For me, I don't talk about myself ever. I might like slip in a personal thing or two during a chat, but never really type it on my page to share with everyone. Whenever I click on a user, I always look at their "About Me" because I feel I should try to know some people around here and see if there's some common ground between everyone.

for someone that never talks about themself, you sure wrote a lot of words about it

I HAVE PUT MORE THOUGHT INTO MY "ABOUT ME" PAGE THEN ALL OF YOU COMBINED! IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO EXPRESS MY DEEP FEELINGS ABOUT MYSELF! FACEBOOK JUST CAN'T FULFILL THAT URGE!

Yes, I've decorated my page with beautiful pictures of Kiss and a single one of Thriller.

It was better before the update, when the About Me page was the chosen tab by default, because then everyone would be forced to look at all the beautiful pictures and enjoy their time while visiting my page and in turn, enjoy me.

I have collected things from this website and put them there. From time to time i do read other's about me page, yes i have nothing to do shuddap. It was easier when it was the first thing to show up... Anyways, i think the one i look at the most is Fireman's... I want to see all those 101 facts.

Edited by SlayerX

Lol for my About Me page it's pretty much useless to help you get to know me. Just that I love to drink coffee.

Ooh reminds me they might be selling more Starbucks in my school tomorrow... for 50 cents... *is excited* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol for my About Me page it's pretty much useless to help you get to know me. Just that I love to drink coffee.

Ooh reminds me they might be selling more Starbucks in my school tomorrow... for 50 cents... *is excited* Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*is jealous*

Edited by SlayerX

*is jelous*

Does your school do announcements on tv? In my school the class is called Mass Media.

Weelllllll....

They announced this in school but one of my huuuge crushes is in the announcements and I'm proud that he was the one to announce it. =3

So this should make you even more jealous hahaha

Well... not really I wouldn't think.

I didn't write anything in mine. Why should I? Unless I become well known around here, no one is going to be genuinely interested in it.

Of course, no one is genuinely interested in this post...

I guess I start on it tomorrow.

Also for the second question, I will sometimes read others', but not often.

I didn't write anything in mine. Why should I? Unless I become well known around here, no one is going to be genuinely interested in it.

Of course, no one is genuinely interested in this post...

I guess I start on it tomorrow.

Also for the second question, I will sometimes read others', but not often.

Then you must talkz mooooore

I remember the first several months I was on here and I didn't get noticed much at all and back then I hardly said a thing. Maybe that was why.

But, anyway, I don't think I've seen you before here xD Whoopsies perhaps I did but forgot!!!!!!! D= Anyway... I guess just talk much more often? Idk

Actually one of mine has too D= He's afraid of me so he fled =o

Mine didn't run away, we actually talked and were rather good friends... I asked a friend and she apparently moved somewhere else but i have my doubts towards his words. Why wouldn't you talk with the school that you are moving away?

Mine didn't run away, we actually talked and were rather good friends... I asked a friend and she apparently moved somewhere else but i have my doubts towards his words. Why wouldn't you talk with the school that you are moving away?

Hmm, yeah...

Well mine wasn't exactly the type to try all that hard in school =I I suspect maybe he got sent to our... uh, I forget what it's called. Mostly I guess for those who aren't exactly doing that well? Or maybe got punished for something. Not sure.

But if it's not that I have no idea what happened.