Does anyone actually care about the "About Me" page?

Galenforcer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I've decorated my page with beautiful pictures of Kiss and a single one of Thriller.

It was better before the update, when the About Me page was the chosen tab by default, because then everyone would be forced to look at all the beautiful pictures and enjoy their time while visiting my page and in turn, enjoy me.

I was going to do that and put an obnoxious amount of pictures to get people's attention, but now we can't. We should have an option of what we want people to see first.

I put about 10 minutes into the writing part, I guess. Maybe an hour to fetch all the quotes and 2 minutes for claims. 'Course, I only did that after I became one of the more active members.

I remember the first several months I was on here and I didn't get noticed much at all and back then I hardly said a thing. Maybe that was why.

I noticed you immediately because of the color which I've never seen you fail to use. Personally I find it pretty impressive that you never forget. I tried to make my posts in color (I have my first post in FE4THREAD bookmarked and it's in navy blue) but I forgot about it, so anyone who can remember to do it every post without fail is pretty awesome in my book. :D

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya

My About Me page is like my baby. Don't you dare insult it.

Mine is more like the ginger stepchild stereotype, I neglect the bugger.

I noticed you immediately because of the color which I've never seen you fail to use. Personally I find it pretty impressive that you never forget. I tried to make my posts in color (I have my first post in FE4THREAD bookmarked and it's in navy blue) but I forgot about it, so anyone who can remember to do it every post without fail is pretty awesome in my book. :D

In the very beginning I never used color at all and when I started using color I used to forget. It's after consistently using it that I can remember xD

You know now I'm considering changing my font as well =D Because there's one I have in mind that I really wanna use

In the very beginning I never used color at all and when I started using color I used to forget. It's after consistently using it that I can remember XD

You know now I'm considering changing my font as well =D Because there's one I have in mind that I really wanna use

Is it windings?

Good that color grosses me out

Haha maybe you just need people to wish you good luck on that resolution?

I think Soul was using that font for awhile...

He better not have D=

But anyway if he isn't anymore.... =D

Still not sure if I actually will though. I do really want to but I already have to deal with color and trying to remember both will be a pain. But as I said I had trouble remembering color too and now I've got it down. I'll just remember really well like EF does!

Maybe this one would be better. Or this? But it's so similar to black anyways. And this one's hard to read. Hmmm... I don't know.

Purple!!! 2nd is similar to black but it is slightly different and I think it looks cool. And, yeah, 3rd's too hard to read. I like that brownish one too. Last one... Don't see a difference.

Maybe you can be non-lazy and use all of them intermittently in every post =P

Maybe I'll use this color?

Lol having to highlight every post you make... xD No thanks

I just picked that color because it exactly matches the background on the Blue Skies skin. It was meant as a joke.

It near-exactly matches the background for every skin. I can see it barely without highlighting, but I can't READ it, just notice there's a difference in color.