What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

If you could choose between always having your facial hair at the shortness you want it (you can even choose for your facial stubble to not exist, period), always having your finger and toe nails at whatever length you want them, or always having your head hair at whatever length you want it, which of the 3 would you pick? So essentially, you're choosing between never having to shave, never having to cut your nails, or never having to get a haircut.

13 hours ago, Trisitei said:

A good movie you have seen recently?

Does it count if I didn't watch it fully? If so, I've lately seen the first few parts of Rango, which I find to be a really funny and hysterical movie.

The last movie I fully watched was Alice: Through the Looking Glass, which I found pretty good.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

How would you feel if you were ever in a warehouse, and you happened to see something related to something you like there? Like, for example, a t-shirt with a comic cover on the front, depicting a crossover between Archie and The Ramones.

On 3/3/2017 at 0:10 PM, Randoman said:

How would you personally describe the morals and values you personally uphold? (Eg: do you always trying to do the right thing while not forcing your views on others, or do you make sure innocent people don't fall victim to others even if it means enforcing your morals on those who cause innocents harm, etc.)

I guess my morals would include trying to sort out disagreements using logic, and trying to understand someone else's view myself and avoiding unintentionally forcing my own opinion on others. And overall, I'm a guy trying to do the right thing. (It's not something I think about often, I'll be honest here.)

Edited by Just call me AL

thought on the apparent fact that the nintendo made their switch cartridges taste extremely bitter?

9 hours ago, Randoman said:

If you could choose between always having your facial hair at the shortness you want it (you can even choose for your facial stubble to not exist, period), always having your finger and toe nails at whatever length you want them, or always having your head hair at whatever length you want it, which of the 3 would you pick? So essentially, you're choosing between never having to shave, never having to cut your nails, or never having to get a haircut.

i'd prefer never having to shave

Have you ever thought up ideas for original characters? If so, could you describe one or two of them? (and show a picture, if you've got one available)

On 3/4/2017 at 8:47 PM, Just call me AL said:

How would you feel if you were ever in a warehouse, and you happened to see something related to something you like there? Like, for example, a t-shirt with a comic cover on the front, depicting a crossover between Archie and The Ramones.

I would probably stare at it for quite a while, and continuously convince myself not to just take it since that'd be stealing.

What do you do to quell your doubts?

On 3/6/2017 at 5:23 PM, Randoman said:

Have you ever thought up ideas for original characters? If so, could you describe one or two of them? (and show a picture, if you've got one available)

I have in the past
but none of them have survived
it's for the best

On 3/10/2017 at 9:54 PM, Trisitei said:

What do you do to quell your doubts?

Well admittingly, I give into most of them and either just stop doing whatever I'm doubting or do what I'm doubting but be all "yeah, like what I'm actually doing will help/make a difference." So in all honestly, I just live with it doing either the former or latter of what I listed in the sentence above. If it's something like a future event not working out as well as I hoped, I tend to just keep it in mind and expect the worst.

...I'm really not helping you much, huh? Sorry, but I'm really bad in that area as well. Though I'm pretty strong in certain virtues and morals like respectfulness towards others and not letting my anger affect my words, dealing with despair and doubt are currently among my weakest points.

On that note, if you could suddenly be blessed with one virtue and never falter in it (eg: never losing your temper, being immune to laziness, never having a slip of the tongue in using harsh words/wording), what would you pick?

Edited by Randoman

How often do you buy games on release date?

On 2/19/2017 at 8:53 PM, Magillanica Lou Mayvin said:

In which FE game did you have the most losses in a run?

Conquest is tough, man. Especially on a first playthrough.

2 hours ago, Almerson said:

How often do you buy games on release date?

Ever since 2012, the games that I bought on launch day for myself include New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Cloudberry Kingdom, Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, both Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, and Super Mario Maker.

The games I didn't buy at launch, but later bought them for myself (as in, not a birthday gift for someone else) were... well... if you count getting Pikmin 3 free from the Mario Kart 8 offer, there's that, and a ton of free 3DS games from Club Nintendo (Dillon's Rolling Western, Sakura Samurai, HarmoKnight). I'm not sure if you'd count that since they were technically free. Games that I paid actual money for that weren't bought on launch day include Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger, The Mysterious Murasame Castle (3DS VC), Shovel Knight (Wii U version), and Ducktales when it was on sale for ~1/3 the price.

So, uh, I'm not sure how often you'd personally say I buy games on release, since most of the ones I didn't buy on launch day were free. But from the list I compiled, it definitely sounds like I buy games at launch more than half the time (maybe even more than 2/3rds of the time, depending on your criteria for "buying" games that cost no money).

...since that question made me realize how freakishly good a memory I have, my question to you is, how good of a memory do you personally think you have compared to most people?

Something nonessential you'd like to own one day, but can't ATM for whatever reason?

On 2/28/2017 at 1:10 PM, Randoman said:

Are there any games/movies that are generally considered bad that you'd want to play/watch? (Eg: Big Rigs, Little Panda Fighter, etc.)

Hm...not sure. Nothing springs to mind.

What event are you most looking forward to this year? It can be anything from a trip outside your city, to a game/movie release.

On 3/17/2017 at 10:40 PM, Robert of Normandy said:

Something nonessential you'd like to own one day, but can't ATM for whatever reason?

Not essential, and it has to be an object... Hm... well, the Nintendo Switch comes to mind, but I want to wait for both my finances to get better and for there to be more games of interest to me before I get it. Whichever gets released first between Super Mario Odyssey and Fire Emblem Warriors, that's when I'll buy it (and hopefully my finances will be better by then).

What would be among the first video games/video game series you'd let your sons/daughters play?

On 3/24/2017 at 0:52 AM, Slade said:

Favorite ice cream flavor(s)?

It's been a while since I've had ice cream. Anyways, rainbow, cookie dough, and vanilla come to mind.

Same Question

22 hours ago, Randoman said:

What would be among the first video games/video game series you'd let your sons/daughters play?

Hmmm, that's tough. They wouldn't get Metroid or Metal Gear Solid at all.. I'd start off easy and give him/her Pokemon Blue/Yellow or FireRed/LeafGreen and go from there.

Do you know any languages aside from English? If so, how much of each language do you know or how fluent are you in those languages?

21 hours ago, Slade said:

Same Question

Mario, Donkey Kong, and Kirby games come to mind. And if Crash Bandicoot and Bomberman become prevalent and get enough new games again, I'll throw them in there as well.

21 hours ago, Slade said:

They wouldn't get Metroid or Metal Gear Solid at all.. 

Metal Gear Solid as a first game for a 4-6 year old kid? Content-wise, I personally think that may not be a good first video game for a kid that age...

Favorite quote(s)?

51 minutes ago, Randoman said:

Do you know any languages aside from English? If so, how much of each language do you know or how fluent are you in those languages?

Languages I am familiar with: Spanish, Italian, Pashto, Arabic, Japanese and some Korean

Languages I can speak mildly fluent: Pashto, Spanish, Arabic, maybe Italian

-Mmmmmhm, I could never give my kids MGS, way too complicated

If you could be immune to any one of the seven capital sins, (eg: pride, anger, lust) which one would you pick?

22 hours ago, Slade said:

Favorite quote(s)?

"Where there's life, there's hope." - The Flash (Barry Allen)

Introvert or extrovert?

1 hour ago, Randoman said:

If you could be immune to any one of the seven capital sins, (eg: pride, anger, lust) which one would you pick?

I don't like myself when I am jealous or when I compare my life to other people's. I would like to be immune to envy.

What do you think of the Netflix Iron Fist show and/or it's reception on the internet?

On 3/21/2017 at 5:38 PM, Randoman said:

What event are you most looking forward to this year? It can be anything from a trip outside your city, to a game/movie release.

The release of Echoes/Trails in the Sky 3rd.

What's harder for you to do: telling someone ,who has feelings for you, that you don't share the same feelings or confessing your feelings to someone who doesn't have feelings for you?

42 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

What do you think of the Netflix Iron Fist show and/or it's reception on the internet?

I've only watched up to episode 5 since I'm busy. I love the show and character, made my parents watch it and they loved it, being that they never watch a show based on a superhero. I heard some bad reviews on it, but I see the show as a good segway to The Defenders.

thoughts on Lloyd getting in FE Heroes?

On 3/13/2017 at 1:30 PM, Randoman said:

...I'm really not helping you much, huh? Sorry, but I'm really bad in that area as well. Though I'm pretty strong in certain virtues and morals like respectfulness towards others and not letting my anger affect my words, dealing with despair and doubt are currently among my weakest points.

On that note, if you could suddenly be blessed with one virtue and never falter in it (eg: never losing your temper, being immune to laziness, never having a slip of the tongue in using harsh words/wording), what would you pick?

it's cool, man

i'd pick more never losing my temper
i get angry over dumb things that in the end don't really matter

Are there any bad conditions that you are commonly prone to and suffer from on a regular basis, like headaches, stomachaches, swollen fingers, sore throats, etc?

On 3/28/2017 at 5:22 PM, Slade said:

Introvert or extrovert?

I'm definitely more of an introvert in general, though I'm definitely prone to extrovert moments (even among strangers) when I'm somehow convinced to perform/sing in public or when someone talks about a topic of great interest to me that I know a lot about.

What song sums up your life or resembles it the most?

10 hours ago, Trisitei said:

thoughts on Lloyd getting in FE Heroes?

A)Please don't let Bryce Papenbrook or another voice actor butcher him

B)Don't "anime" his appearance

C)Praise thy lord for Lloyd

If you watch Legends of Tomorrow, who's your favourite of the 4 villains in the Legion of Doom? If not, who are your top 3 favourite Flash characters?

On 3/30/2017 at 7:31 PM, Slade said:

What song sums up your life or resembles it the most?

I suppose this one. I think it matches my personality well, due to being a good person overall and always trying to do what's good and right, but being quite doubtful, inconfident, and worrisome at the same time.

What are your favorite sports to play and/or watch?

6 hours ago, Randoman said:

If you watch Legends of Tomorrow, who's your favourite of the 4 villains in the Legion of Doom? If not, who are your top 3 favourite Flash characters?

I refuse to watch that show. As for Flash my favorite character is Harrison Wells, honestly he made the show great. 2nd is tied between Barry's dad or Detective West lol. 3rd is Barry.

8 minutes ago, Slade said:

As for Flash my favorite character is Harrison Wells, honestly he made the show great. 

there are like 4 of them dude you'll have to be more specific