What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

41 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

do you have any factoids about animals?

Few, yes. There is a jellyfish called Turritopsis dohrnii that is "biologically immortal," in that under certain conditions it can, after having grown up, revert back to being a "child," effectively making it immortal to aging. There is also a fish in the deep Lake Baikal that, when it it brought to the surface, the pressure difference will turn it into a pile of bones and oil. I've also heard tales of octopi (octopuses? Octopeople?) that, due to a lack of bones and general structure, have managed to escape numerous aquariums, as they are indeed very smart problem solvers.

Huh. Most of these are about the undersea. How strange.

Are you one to hold grudges?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

6 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Few, yes. There is a jellyfish called Turritopsis dohrnii that is "biologically immortal," in that under certain conditions it can, after having grown up, revert back to being a "child," effectively making it immortal to aging. There is also a fish in the deep Lake Baikal that, when it it brought to the surface, the pressure difference will turn it into a pile of bones and oil. I've also heard tales of octopi (octopuses? Octopeople?) that, due to a lack of bones and general structure, have managed to escape numerous aquariums, as they are indeed very smart problem solvers.

Huh. Most of these are about the undersea. How strange.

Are you one to hold grudges?

depends on the person, and how bad they fucked up

what's the next FE you plan on playing

3 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Favorite video game franchise?

Hmmmmm... I really can't pick one here. DK Country, F Zero, Langrisser, Ys, Persona, King of Fighters... all come to mind. If I had to choose, perhaps DKC interms of sheer art/music quality. 

Were you ever helped spontaneously by a stranger?

19 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

F Marry Kill Peach Lucina Zelda?

On 9/16/2017 at 10:49 PM, Gemma said:

(Assuming this is TP/smash Zelda)

kill Zelda, marry Peach, spend a night with Lucina.

I would probs marry Skyward Sword Zelda and end up killing Lucina, but I digress.

Do you know how plumbing works?

17 hours ago, Clarine said:

Hmm, perhaps this would be far easier if I bestow you a short list.

- The occult, the supernatural, the dark arts, etc.
- Crisps or as one might call them: potato chips.
- Treasures, artifacts and other expensive or priceless items.
- As vulgar as it sounds, I am fond of a fast-food item known only as "chicken fries". It is so unrefined yet tastes divine!
- As curious as it may be, I am also rather fond of dramatic poses and so-called "loud ham" names.

One can easily accuse this of being "out-of-character" but this is evidence of just how deep, unique and intricate my personality truly is.

If you could master any skills in a fantasy world, what would your path of choice be?

Personally I would love to master healing magic so that I can help others.  (That and I feel more suited to the role of healer but I can do tactician work as well I guess)

What is the most exciting thing that you've ever got to do?

56 minutes ago, Gemma said:

Hmmmmm... I really can't pick one here. DK Country, F Zero, Langrisser, Ys, Persona, King of Fighters... all come to mind. If I had to choose, perhaps DKC interms of sheer art/music quality. 

Were you ever helped spontaneously by a stranger?

yes, plenty of times. small things, and people are generally nice where i live

@TheSilentChloey ever been to Outback Steakhouse? and if so, do you consider it "authentic" australienne cuisine

4 hours ago, Gemma said:

Favorite pokemon?

That would be Lilligant, the Flowering Pokémon. After all, it is my signature Pokémon!

@TheSilentChloey If you are to live in the Late Medieval period of Europe, would you believe you are one to be accused of being a witch?

@buttmuncher.ops Are you an individual to steal undergarments if the opportunity presents itself like Trashzuma or perhaps are you less vulgar?

5 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

yes, plenty of times. small things, and people are generally nice where i live

@TheSilentChloey ever been to Outback Steakhouse? and if so, do you consider it "authentic" australienne cuisine

I have and no it's not authentic Aussie...at least not the one that I went to.

1 minute ago, Clarine said:

That would be Lilligant, the Flowering Pokémon. After all, it is my signature Pokémon!

@TheSilentChloey If you are to live in the Late Medieval period of Europe, would you believe you are one to be accused of being a witch?

@buttmuncher.ops Are you an individual to steal undergarments if the opportunity presents itself like Trashzuma or perhaps are you less vulgar?

Most likely they would.  That or think that I am insane and need to be locked up in a padded cell.  Or best case senario would be that I am quiet enough that they think I'm fine.  It'd be a tough call really.

What was the most annoying game tutorial level you have ever had to do?

12 minutes ago, Clarine said:

never, because i have undergarments thrown at me willfully

@TheSilentChloey i really like the uniqueness of the characters you draw (followed your art thread.) do you draw a character first, then create a story for them? or vice versa? (wondering about your creative process :^)

2 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

never, because i have undergarments thrown at me willfully

@TheSilentChloey i really like the uniqueness of the characters you draw (followed your art thread.) do you draw a character first, then create a story for them? or vice versa? (wondering about your creative process :^)

Ohh you're asking a tough question alright :XD: I LOVE IT!

It really depends on the character as some characters come out first and their stories follow while in other cases the stories are there and the characters come second.  Sometimes I'll even change up a character's looks because they don't work or change the story to suit the character in question.

Ever played the Sims?

7 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What was the most annoying game tutorial level you have ever had to do?

Video game tutorials oftentimes do not vex me but I suppose I find tutorials of role-playing games to be most tedious.

What are some of your interests that may appear to be unexpected to others?

7 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Favourite English food?

Hmm? I do not believe anything particular comes to mind, excepting scones of course.

Of all the characters in Fire Emblem Heroes, which of them are you particular fond of?

17 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Video game tutorials oftentimes do not vex me but I suppose I find tutorials of role-playing games to be most tedious.

What are some of your interests that may appear to be unexpected to others?

Knitting, crochet, reading, horse riding, chess, clarinet music playing etc.

What is the first thing that people often notice about you?

What is your favorite piece of media you love ironically?

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

What is the first thing that people often notice about you?

That I am incredibly easy going, or that I love cats.

1 hour ago, CatManThree said:

Which FE game has the best sound track in your opinion?

Perhaps my answer can be the latest installment known as Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, I do recall there being quite a large amount of noteworthy compositions in there.

What do you like the most in regards to cats?

On 9/20/2017 at 0:44 PM, Aya Shameimaru said:

Who's the cooler Tuvy?

Obviously me.

Do you like your mom or dad more Clarine?

Edited by Tuvy

17 minutes ago, Tuvy said:

Do you like your mom or dad more Clarine?

I, for one, prefer my mother—for she is far less boorish. If I must say, I truly wish my parents aspire to be far more like Pent and Louise and of course—my brother is nothing like Klein in any way. Truly, it is most disappointing.

16 minutes ago, CatManThree said:

Who is your favorite bad unit?

Perhaps my answer can be Clive? He is commonly ridiculed for his incompetence in regards to his Resistance statistics and perhaps mediocre contribution.

@CatManThree What are your sentiments regarding Japan's... curious "cat girl" culture?

@Sigismund of Luxemburg If I may ask, what sorts of questions might you be interested in being asked?

Edited by Clarine