• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

23 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Whoops... looks like you got snaked! I am not aware of it.

Why do you say that about Leo?

Let's just say that Leo isn't appealing to me as much as the others.

What made you choose your current avatar?

Edited by TheSilentChloey

41 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Favorite FE meme?

"Raven is the most susceptible to being RNG screwed" (which is btw a lie, since his base stats are huge and he will still be great if he's below average).

What's your favorite form of physical activity?

1 hour ago, Gemma said:

Do you have any particular songs that you listen to in order to relax?

Of course not! In fact, my range of musical compositions exceeds that of a lowborn commoner! And if I am to say, the sheer volume of my music library is simply beyond mortal comprehension and as such, asking me to subject myself to choosing favourite music tracks among these is far too unreasonable.

Allow me to twist your question.

What is your ideal physical form?

23 hours ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

What do you like about the "beast with just one eye"?

Bill Cipher? Well, his insanity and chaotic nature makes him an interesting villain. It's something I don't see often. Also his sadistic humor was always fun to watch.

What Fire Emblem games have you played?

31 minutes ago, Clarine said:

What is your ideal physical form?

uhh, male physical form: Lean, but with muscles. Clearly fit and athletic, but not a monster. Defined abs and pecs.

female physical form: On the thin side, but fit. Mid sized "assets".

Why haven't you finished any fire emblem game?

14 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

How's the role of General Chief of Staff treating you?

Er, well? I have only just been promoted, so I can't say I have a full opinion of the role yet. Ask me in a few weeks after I... do whatever our society is meant to be doing.

Favorite Roman emperor?

11 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Have you finished any FE games?

All games from Genealogy of the Holy War to Shadows of Valentia

FE4: 3 times

FE5: Once

FE6: 3 times

FE7: Well over 30 times

FE8: About 10 times

FE9: About 8 times

FE10: Twice

FE11: About 6 times

FE12: Twice.

FE13: Well over 50 times.

Birthright: Twice

Conquest: About 20 times

Revelation: Once

Shadows of Valentia: Twice

...I really like Fire Emblem...

What do you usually do on your weekends? Do you which your weekend routine was different?

Edited by Nobody
Question got inside the spoiler tag

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

What do you usually do on your weekends? Do you which your weekend routine was different?

... Nothing, or in the least nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe some general cleanup around the house, or mow the lawn, or play video games. I'm slightly content with it, but yes, I do wish they - and my life, for that matter - would be more interesting.

9 minutes ago, Clarine said:

@Rex Glacies Are you one to be a morally correct and kind ruler or perhaps the contrary—in which you are ruthless?

The first, definitely. I seek to be a moral and upright human in all aspects, so this would extend towards leadership of a country as well. Of course, that would all be before my subjects rebel and I determine that the best strategy for maintaining peace is to simply destroy everyone with nukes before they can do evil.

Are you one to hold grudges?

18 hours ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Ohh you're asking a tough question alright :XD: I LOVE IT!

It really depends on the character as some characters come out first and their stories follow while in other cases the stories are there and the characters come second.  Sometimes I'll even change up a character's looks because they don't work or change the story to suit the character in question.

Ever played the Sims?

no, and i dont plan on playing it unfortunately ;/

alright, one last time: gimme ur favourite space factoid

3 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Are you one to hold grudges?

Perhaps so, although I must say—many individuals that I might even hold a grudge against are simply not worthy enough to be remembered by a lady of my calibre. As such, I am not normally one to hold grudged as I oftentimes forget these insignificant individuals.

Very well, allow me to twist the perspective of a previously asked question you devised.

If you possess the power to cast any single spell upon me, just what might it be? Otherwise, if I am to do any single thing for you, what would such a command ever be?

7 minutes ago, Clarine said:

Perhaps so, although I must say—many individuals that I might even hold a grudge against are simply not worthy enough to be remembered by a lady of my calibre. As such, I am not normally one to hold grudged as I oftentimes forget these insignificant individuals.

Very well, allow me to twist the perspective of a previously asked question you devised.

If you possess the power to cast any single spell upon me, just what might it be? Otherwise, if I am to do any single thing for you, what would such a command ever be?

a cure spell. curing what exactly, you say? well, that's another answer for another day

while i lead naturally, forceful commanding isn't my thing (a la my mind control answer.) but since i have to answer, i would command you to be happy

since i do not have your permission to refer to you as "your boredness," what would you prefer out of: your shortness, your lightness, your poutiness

16 minutes ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

a cure spell. curing what exactly, you say? well, that's another answer for another day

while i lead naturally, forceful commanding isn't my thing (a la my mind control answer.) but since i have to answer, i would command you to be happy

since i do not have your permission to refer to you as "your boredness," what would you prefer out of: your shortness, your lightness, your poutiness

That is perhaps the most purehearted thing you ever stated. But of course, you cannot deceive me with such a simple form of cajolery!

As for your question, I would prefer "your lightness" contrary to the other two dreadful choices. Of course, I shall not bestow you the honour of addressing me with such a humiliating title.

Just what are your sentiments regarding revealing attire choices?

23 minutes ago, Clarine said:

That is perhaps the most purehearted thing you ever stated. But of course, you cannot deceive me with such a simple form of cajolery!

As for your question, I would prefer "your lightness" contrary to the other two dreadful choices. Of course, I shall not bestow you the honour of addressing me with such a humiliating title.

Just what are your sentiments regarding revealing attire choices?

when it's done in a contradictory fashion, it becomes attention grabbing and not appealing at all. i know you dont follow celebrities, but a good sexample here is ariel winter

when it's done with confidence, it becomes "i'm sexy and i know it," along with everyone else knowing it too. sorry, i dont have any examples of revealing attire for men

to work off the recent feast, you decide to hike up a small hill. while on top, you spy a modest village, an eerie cave and a large lake. which do you decide to visit?

10 hours ago, buttmuncher.ops said:

to work off the recent feast, you decide to hike up a small hill. while on top, you spy a modest village, an eerie cave and a large lake. which do you decide to visit?

Oh my, might this be an adventure of some sort? Very well, I do believe the modest village is the only noteworthy location of this selection.

Just what things do you find to be particularly stressful?

16 hours ago, Clarine said:

Just how fond are you of the so-called "memes" of the internet?

Some are funny, others are not. I like the ones that make me laugh, i don’t care about the ones that don’t. They tend to be overused and get old fast, though.

if you were a fire emblem character, what would your boon and bane be?

use the fates system to answer (https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/avatar-creation/)

9 minutes ago, Sigismund of Luxemburg said:

Favorite historical character?

I don’t really have one. While i’d say i’m not ignorant on the subject and found it generally interesting to study through primary and secondary educations (as well as reading random articles on wikipedia), i always saw it impersonally and never nerdied about it, so i never got to particularly judge historical people other than thinking the awful ones were, well, awful.

what video game series do you consider yourself to be good at

Edited by Nobody